Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic| Tue 20 April

Comments

• Options
    Knew we'd win. 

Just didn't expect THAT. 
  • Options
    Just been on the Sunderland fans forum - all sound very p***ed off with their manager.
  • Options
    Some performance & score that, in our hands now to make the play off’s, amazing turnaround since NA has come in, all about confidence & momentum. Well done to all the team, coaches, physio’s, bag person, etc....... amazed of Daarrzzet 👏👏👏👏👏👏. 
  • Options
    Missed some good chances as well. Stockley and Chuks both should've had two goals. First truly convincing performance in well over a year. Very satisfied.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Knew we'd win. 

Just didn't expect THAT. 
    Dunno, wasnt sure after the start
  • Options
    Not sure who would be man of the match for me, I thought the three midfielders were excellent though
  • Options
    Not sure who would be man of the match for me, I thought the three midfielders were excellent though
    JFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been on the Sunderland fans forum - all sound very p***ed off with their manager.
    2 points from last 5 games. Horrendous form for a side in 3rd place.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Knew we'd win. 

Just didn't expect THAT. 
    As I said, all 4-3-3games we seem to let them come at us then warm into our counter once we've sussed them. 

Next game is a serious one. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    JFC

Player of the season.
    yup
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Knew we'd win. 

Just didn't expect THAT. 
    As I said, all 4-3-3games we seem to let them come at us then warm into our counter once we've sussed them. 

Next game is a serious one. 
    I reckon we stand a chance of getting a draw at least... Peterborough will come at us more than Ipswich did so there will be space to exploit - I reckon Pearce and Inniss can keep Clarke-Harris quiet again, its those runs from Szmodics that we need to keep an eye on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know for some people it's cringe, and when we are not winning games it may be hard to stomach - but I do love listening to Adkins speak he just oozes positivity and confidence.

I am sure that attitude has rubbed off on the players. 
    I'm with you on that
  • Options
    I know for some people it's cringe, and when we are not winning games it may be hard to stomach - but I do love listening to Adkins speak he just oozes positivity and confidence.

I am sure that attitude has rubbed off on the players. 
    Agree. It’s definitely rubbed off on Gilbey. 
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff
  • Options
    We very rarely pump teams, tonight was massive and gives us so much confidence and belief for Saturday. It’s all in our hands.