Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    I just want to say one thing. I don't expect or want to be voted fan of the year. I think the title should have been retired after Seb anyway. Over the years I have been to more games than I care to remember but have never judged people harshly who have attended less. I am actually pretty angry we are in League One and peeved that there are fans who are happy with that fact. Call me a glory hunter but I would be the only Charlton fan who is if that is the case. :) 

My dog is named after JJ and my son was christened at the Valley and I have been attending regularly since 1975 which qualifies me as a Charlton fan even if I am not a better one that Doucher.
    Four new grounds for me next season in league 1 Muttley.
    We are where we are.
    None of us are happy we are in league 1 but our team is our team.
    What, 4 new grounds?
    I thought you were a proper away fan.
    Only Lincoln & Morecambe new for me.
    What are the other 2?
    Crewe and Cheltenham mate
    Fucking lightweight 
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Surely neither of you have been to Wimbledon’s new ground?
    Good point well made.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    I just want to say one thing. I don't expect or want to be voted fan of the year. I think the title should have been retired after Seb anyway. Over the years I have been to more games than I care to remember but have never judged people harshly who have attended less. I am actually pretty angry we are in League One and peeved that there are fans who are happy with that fact. Call me a glory hunter but I would be the only Charlton fan who is if that is the case. :) 

My dog is named after JJ and my son was christened at the Valley and I have been attending regularly since 1975 which qualifies me as a Charlton fan even if I am not a better one that Doucher.
    We are where we are.
    What, 4 new grounds?
    What are the other 2?
    Fucking lightweight 
    You got 30 years on me Grandad 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

We are where we are.
    What, 4 new grounds?
    What are the other 2?
    Fucking lightweight 
    You got 30 years on me Grandad 
    Fuck off you ain't 17
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Done Wimbledon in 89
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    Done Wimbledon in 89
    Doesn't count.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    Done Wimbledon in 89
    Doesn't count.
    Does for me
  • Options
    Worth a seperate thread for new grounds next season 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Morecambe will certainly be interesting if its a Saturday game and its on my weekend off.

A good friend of mine that lives near Lancaster (whom i met at Blackpool's ground in 81) has the penalty spot and about a square metre around it from the old ground in her front garden. The guy she bought the house from was a dedicated Morecambe fan.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    Done Wimbledon in 89
    Doesn't count.
    Does for me
    How can it? It is a NEW ground, not even redeveloped on the old site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    Done Wimbledon in 89
    Doesn't count.
    Does for me
    How can it? It is a NEW ground, not even redeveloped on the old site.
    Can you not read?
    If you would like to continue this conversation please start a new thread on new grounds.

• Options
    Seen us play at both Wimbledon old grounds, so going to this one will be heaven sent compared to the others. 
  • Options
    Worth a seperate thread for new grounds next season 
    You might aswell not bother mate or change the title to anything but the season ticket thread.
  • Options
    Only 92 seats available in the family stand. You can bet it will half empty in practice, of course.
  • Options
    @DOUCHER would approve no doubt 🙂

https://twitter.com/cafcofficial/status/1400827711522848770?s=21

Not  sure where this ranks as a True Supporter however. 

yep, full approval from me - great commitment from the youngster 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Seen us play at both Wimbledon old grounds, so going to this one will be heaven sent compared to the others. 
    I have seen us play Wimbledon at 3 different grounds and all of them were dumps
    Where have I seen Wimbledon play at another ground as the 'home' team?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Only 92 seats available in the family stand. You can bet it will half empty in practice, of course.
    You need a holiday mate.
    I don’t actually care, I just thought I’d post that as an interruption to the endless Irrelevant shit on this thread...
    i know, this thread has gone down hill since that lively 'debate' we were having on here - do u think we will hit 10k season tickets airman, based on your vast experience of these matters?   
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    You need a holiday mate.
    I don’t actually care, I just thought I’d post that as an interruption to the endless Irrelevant shit on this thread...
    i know, this thread has gone down hill since that lively 'debate' we were having on here - do u think we will hit 10k season tickets airman, based on your vast experience of these matters?   
    I have zero experience, and I'll say yes.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Addickted said:
    You need a holiday mate.
    Not ‘imminently’ anyway I’d guess 😉
  • Options

Not a bad effort supporting since 1975.

But as you never went to Blackpool in 72 I think you are a lightweight 
    😁😁
    I went to all the Sellout games and I did notice that I didn't have that much company at the time!
  • Options
    IanJRO said:
    My nine year old daughter is signed up for her first season ticket this year becoming a 4th generation season ticket holder! 

I will be sure to provide her with the 800 page handbook on how to become proper Charlton ;-)
    You'll need to give her Esther Rantzen's phone number too
    Poor little sod
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Old plough lane, selhurst and kingstonian. Is there another?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Stadium:MK 

*runs off*
  • Options
    National hockey stadium?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    The Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium (AKA QPR) but only a very select few will have ticked that one off)