Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    How do the club decide who can attend games if capacity is restricted below the number of season tickets we have sold? Is it down to those bought first are first in line (probably fairest way) or an alternate approach? Cheers 
    @DOUCHER reviews the names and deems who is worthy 😀

I joke obviously but only  to highlight that maybe a consideration for some choosing not to purchase yet. 
    I think first come, first served should come into it - having spoken to quite a few charlton ‘acquaintances’ lately, I’ve been surprised with just how many still haven’t bought season tickets yet - I have obviously left them to take a good look at themselves 
    Disown them.
    I’ve given them a chance to redeem themselves - I always like to leave the door open after seeing the error of their ways 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    How do the club decide who can attend games if capacity is restricted below the number of season tickets we have sold? Is it down to those bought first are first in line (probably fairest way) or an alternate approach? Cheers 

I joke obviously but only  to highlight that maybe a consideration for some choosing not to purchase yet. 
    I think first come, first served should come into it - having spoken to quite a few charlton ‘acquaintances’ lately, I’ve been surprised with just how many still haven’t bought season tickets yet - I have obviously left them to take a good look at themselves 
    Disown them.
    I’ve given them a chance to redeem themselves - I always like to leave the door open after seeing the error of their ways 
    What a decent man.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
    I think the next surge now will be when we make some signings. Get a few decent new faces in and I can see the 10k mark being hit.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
    I think the next surge now will be when we make some signings. Get a few decent new faces in and I can see the 10k mark being hit.
    Plus if the Government allow 50% of capacity into stadiums.
  • Options
    Fixtures out Thursday. That will persuade another few hundred. The Covid figures on hospitalizations and deaths remain encouraging. If those hold, I can see another thousand at least committing to a ST. There may also be another bonus if the new player recruitment meets expectations. I reckon that will see us surpass 10,000 and maybe 11,000. 
  • Options
    Fixtures out Thursday. That will persuade another few hundred. The Covid figures on hospitalizations and deaths remain encouraging. If those hold, I can see another thousand at least committing to a ST. There may also be another bonus if the new player recruitment meets expectations. I reckon that will see us surpass 10,000 and maybe 11,000. 
    Anything above 10k will be a great figure.
  • Options
    Anything above 10k will be a great figure.
    Indeed it will.
    Henry will owe me a pint.
  • Options
    The Watson signing will get us past 11000.
    And Pearce signing will make another 3000 return theirs in disgust.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did you deduce that Sherlock ?
  • Options

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

Disown them.
    As if he owned them in the first place?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Disown them.
    As if he owned them in the first place?
    Play nicely with the Douch.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
    Lets see who those signings are first, if they happen to be Amos, Matthews & Aneka I don't think there'll be much danger of being swept away in the surge.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
    Lets see who those signings are first, if they happen to be Amos, Matthews & Aneka I don't think there'll be much danger of being swept away in the surge.
    100% I did mean new faces.
  • Options
    Just a guess Inspector Clouseau
  • Options
    Can't wait to see the fixtures tomorrow, I am more than ready to be at The Valley in August.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Sorry, but I’m calling a self whoosh there. 
  • Options
    I think 8.5k is still a good solid number. Their are clubs in the championship that have sold less 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    Not reached 9000 yet!? 
    That’s surprising…
    100% I did mean new faces.
    Yes sorry I know you did say new faces, I just feel that after TS was talking about blowing away the division & NA saying that will be us next year (after Hull were crowned champs) a lot of people would have thought that good signings were already lined up, I certainly did. (Old enough to know better really) OK Stockley was a sort of newbie, Pearce & Watson hmm, if the other 3 out of contracts sign we'll have a big proportion of last seasons failures in our squad, irrespective of who was manager. Hardly likely to encourage those sitting on the fence to jump off & buy a season ticket. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

There’s so much irony in you posting that you could have done a couple of shirts for me for work…
  • Options
    And Pearce signing will make another 3000 return theirs in disgust.
    You do know that Pearce has been told he won't be first choice. I'm happy I've bought my season ticket to support the club.
  • Options
     lyle signing will take us  to 15k cant see much more than that unless we spend big
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    I think 8.5k is still a good solid number. Their are clubs in the championship that have sold less 
    Shit ones!
  • Options
     lyle signing will take us  to 15k cant see much more than that unless we spend big
    All of them to chuck things at him from the stands probably.
  • Options
    Just got an email from the club asking me to check my address is correct

With the new season fast approaching, the Ticket Office is now gearing up to send out your season ticket ahead of our first game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, August 7th 2021. 
  • Options
    Just got an email from the club asking me to check my address is correct

With the new season fast approaching, the Ticket Office is now gearing up to send out your season ticket ahead of our first game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, August 7th 2021. 
    Yeah had the same
  • Options
    And me.

Not long now.   :D