Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Ipswich have over 12,000 already.
    Local sheep looking forward to Saturdays off?
  • Options
    i think the majority of clubs will see ST improvements this season and higher attendances at first. Absence makes the heart go fonder and all that.

Whether it’s sustained 12 months on we’ll see 
  • Options
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
  • Options
    Two in J block just ordered.  :)
    Looking at what's sold since I purchased, I think you're 5/6 seats away from me. 
  • Options
    i think the majority of clubs will see ST improvements this season and higher attendances at first. Absence makes the heart go fonder and all that.

Whether it’s sustained 12 months on we’ll see 

20k in the championship surely. 
  • Options
    Local sheep looking forward to Saturdays off?
    Stupid comment. In another context could get you banned from football grounds. 
  • Options
    If my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

Actually that's not PC anymore is it?

In which case @soapy_jones is now the black sheep of this forum.
  • Options
    BSLM
  • Options
    How many teams in Ipswich ?
  • Options
    We should get 12k as a massive thank you to TS for saving us least he deserves 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The population of Ipswich is 136k, the combined population of se7 and se18 postcodes is nearly 100k add in LB Bexley and its almost  350k! You would have been better referencing the county of Suffolk with a population of 1.4 million but don’t thank me 😉

• Options
    RedChaser said:

The population of Ipswich is 136k, the combined population of se7 and se18 postcodes is nearly 100k add in LB Bexley and its almost  350k! You would have been better referencing the county of Suffolk with a population of 1.4 million but don’t thank me 😉

Not forgetting a huge chunk of Ipswich fans are also based in North Essex which is well within their catchment area.
  • Options
    The population of Greenwich is more than Ipswich 
    we also have Londons population and other clubs to contend with
    Surely Essex and Kent are in our catchment areas 

• Options
    i reckon we have done over £9k already - a few big signings and the near season rush and we will top £10k i'm sure - the population of greenwich and bexley are just about to notice the awakening of a sleeping giant - COYR!!! 
  • Options
    Let’s not forget the several million Ipswich glory-hunters who jumped on board between 1977 and 1982. 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

What else is there to do in Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    se9addick said:
    Hal1x said:
    RedChaser said:

What else is there to do in Ipswich.
    Ones own sister.
    🤔 😯
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

But then divide that population by the number of clubs within an hour’s travel that are competing for fans. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    RedChaser said:

But then divide that population by the number of clubs within an hour’s travel that are competing for fans. 

Football isn’t the only attraction or choice for people’s time and money in London…
  • Options
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    And in my case, it’s the abscess that makes fart go Honda …. 😖 
  • Options
    our catchment area is no bigger or smaller than any other London club really - in fact u could argue that the likes of chelsea, arsenal and spurs are sharing more of their catchments than we are - particularly chelsea - and palace probably have a big chunk to themselves - but - its about where the money is and who was successful when - in towns like ipswich that isn't such a factor coz there's only 1 choice really  although there will be some norwich, colchester and west ham marginal areas i guess- in theory, we share our catchment with millwall, west ham and gillingham and palace to a lesser extent- millwall most directly - millwall doing badly and us doing well is probably the only one that may make any difference to our attendances now as historically, the support is now set but there is some transitional / floaters to be scooped up there and if we hit the prem we will probably scoop some floaters off west ham and gillingham and palace. If u live in bexley or greenwich and don't have a charlton season ticket, i want to know why !!!! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Two in J block just ordered.  :)
    Looking at what's sold since I purchased, I think you're 5/6 seats away from me. 
    Good, i can tell you all about my conversion to the Jehovahs witness's and how bad drink and drugs are for you. Should only take about 90 minutes.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    our catchment area is no bigger or smaller than any other London club really - in fact u could argue that the likes of chelsea, arsenal and spurs are sharing more of their catchments than we are - particularly chelsea - and palace probably have a big chunk to themselves - but - its about where the money is and who was successful when - in towns like ipswich that isn't such a factor coz there's only 1 choice really  although there will be some norwich, colchester and west ham marginal areas i guess- in theory, we share our catchment with millwall, west ham and gillingham and palace to a lesser extent- millwall most directly - millwall doing badly and us doing well is probably the only one that may make any difference to our attendances now as historically, the support is now set but there is some transitional / floaters to be scooped up there and if we hit the prem we will probably scoop some floaters off west ham and gillingham and palace. If u live in bexley or greenwich and don't have a charlton season ticket, i want to know why !!!! 
    In our catchment we also compete with Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City. 
  • Options
    Superb this one again!

Groundhog Day.  Must remember to have mushrooms with my fried breakfast this time...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    RedChaser said:

Football isn’t the only attraction or choice for people’s time and money in London…
    It’s much cheaper to date your sister in Ipswich than it is someone you’ve only recently met in London. 
  • Options
    40 apparently

https://www.teamstats.net/teams/football/ipswich
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Alright mate, who do you support? 

Im Ipswich Exlles Under 11 fan me.
    Splitter.