Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Alex Pritchard released by Huddersfield linked with us this morning 
    Attacking midfielder with 3 goals in 80 for Hudds ! 
  • Options
    Jonny Williams had 2 in 60 for us, depends on the amount of assists.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Add me to the list. Bob Bolder to come out of retirement and will wear squad number 63. I’ve had this confirmed by myself.
  • Options
    He seems to have got slowly worse since he was at Brentford.  Huddersfield fans won't be gutted that he is leaving, although they paid over ten million quid for him.

He is still only 28 and this is probably he last half decent move. He hasn't played in league 1 for a long time, maybe a chance to rebuild his career here then have 2 or 3 good years, with us, in the championship?

Failing that him and Chuks can compare stories about being linked to Barcelona :-) 
  • Options
    Id be very surprised if Alex Pritchard dropped to League One 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    I’ve heard that Schwartz is heading back to Denmark with another Dane coming the opposite way. No idea who though.
    Any idea who the Dane is?
    He’s literally just said that he has no idea who it is...
    Ah quite right! Ignore me
  • Options
    Source?
  • Options
    Why do we have to get another dane? It's clear that Ronnie didn't work, hopefully Thomas dosn't have some obsession with signing Rolandesque Danes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another Dane wouldn't worry me , shame the Ronnie thing hasn't worked out but does mean another striker in as well as Stockley is probably needed. 
  • Options
    Why do we have to get another dane? It's clear that Ronnie didn't work, hopefully Thomas dosn't have some obsession with signing Rolandesque Danes.
    I'm sure Brentford don't have the same concern of signing 'Rolandesque Danes'.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Source?
    @RonnieMoore i.e twitter etc?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Updated Charlton life signing criteria 

We need to bin off all our players, even the ones under contract because they are all shit.

We can't sign a player if they finished below us because they must be even more shit.

No one over the age of 28 because they are passed it and only looking for one last pay day.

No free transfers because they are obviously rubbish and no loans.

No one that has ever been to Demark

No loans because you can’t build a long term squad with loans
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Alex Pritchard, although only 28, is giving me far too many Ben Watson vibes. If he has a renewed hunger to perform then I’m all for it but that’s a big question mark IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

We need to bin off all our players, even the ones under contract because they are all shit.

We can't sign a player if they finished below us because they must be even more shit.

No one over the age of 28 because they are passed it and only looking for one last pay day.

I have to say I agree with that one.
  • Options
    Poor ole Dazzler , we're going to wear out his keyboard, with all these names going on his list!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Cant have played for us before...

or for Millwall

or for Palace

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

No one from the leagues above, we need players on the up, not ones that can't cut it at a higher level...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

That is true, to a degree, but it's also highly unlikely that we are going to have squad of 25 in league 1 that would be here for 3 or 4 years anyway. 

Good quality loans are priceless, especially at our level, low quality loans are a waste of everyone's time. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Source?
    @RonnieMoore i.e twitter etc?
    EFL Instagram 
  • Options
    Pratley released - already a goodbye message on LinkedIn
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/darren-pratley-615229181
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I have to say I agree with that one.
    I would still have some loans but not 5.

I would loan a premier league youngster as 4th choice centre back to allow barker u-23 time or a conference loan. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!