Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    IanJRO said:
    Cycled past Ben Amos walking what I presume was his dog in Chislehurst today. Wierdly enough I was joking to myself that it was Jayden Stockley when I saw him from a distance. 

Didn't stop to have a chat I'm afraid. 
    Was he struggling to hold on to the lead?
    *Standing ovation*
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    A big disappointment from this season......

We are stuck in L1 and failed to blood anl single academy player. Barker does not count for me as he was thrown in weirdly, but then when needed a CB mid season, he was discarded, as it would have been too much of an ask!?!

TS made this a specific mandate which Bowyer did not meet in it's objective. 
  • Options
    Yes but when senior players are excelling in their performances its hard to blood youngsters. 
    Were senior players excelling in their performances this season? Especially in CB??
  • Options
    Yes but when senior players are excelling in their performances its hard to blood youngsters. 
    Were senior players excelling in their performances this season? Especially in CB??
    I cant tell if it was a whoosh, or not.. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Colchester's announcement includes, Harriott, Pell former CAFC youth team player & Tom Laplslie brother of George.

Players out of contract and released:
    Josh Bohui
    Jevani Brown
    Callum Coulter
    Paris Cowan-Hall
    Luke Gambin
    Callum Harriott
    Tom Lapslie
    Harry Pell
    Courtney Senior
    Omar Sowunmi
    Diaz Wright
    https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/may/retained-list/
    Harry Pell has signed for Accrington 
  • Options
    Barker Vennings, Morgan should have all featured more, especially when we were, well, hopeless. 
  • Options
    Barker Vennings, Morgan should have all featured more, especially when we were, well, hopeless. 
    Vennings was injured 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Course it was a fking whoosh, we were dog shit
    You never know on here 
  • Options
    Is that the right way to do it though? We were shit so chuck in the youngsters. The atmosphere around the team wasn't the best and I don't think that would have been right for their development. Bottom line is I don't think anybody from the U23's did enough to warrant it. Morgan is already a first team player, Vennings was injured, Barker was probably unlucky but still very young. I would have given AMB a few games but Amos did pick it up at the end of the season. 
    I think Henry is a potential diamond - would rather he was managed properly than just chucked in. I think he's the best prospect since Konsa. I read on here Prem scouts have been watching him regularly.
  • Options
    Been very busy today... not been tagged with the rumours quoted so not updated

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Been very busy today... not been tagged with the rumours quoted so not updated

Other than Hakeeb Adelakun having the same dentist as Roddy there hasn't been any. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    MattF said:
    A Hibs mate said they let him go as he can’t tackle and is no way a defender. Good with crossing the ball and with free kicks and technically good.
    He would not want to see him back at Easter Rd. Nuff said.
    Sounds exactly like our kind of Defender. 
  • Options
    Can't see NA letting Innis and DJ go to be honest or Gilbey for that matter. I'm just hoping the release list comes out soon so we can stop that speculation and start proper speculation on who's coming in!
    Of course Innis,DJ & Gilbey won't be let go, they're under contract ffs !!  The ones being "let go" at the moment are ones who have come to the end of their contracts & we dont think they are good enough to offer a new one, apart from Aneke. 

We have some plums on here.
    I have no idea who you are @golfaddick, but I take offence at being called a plum. The quote I read above said "Pearce said Adkins was letting them all go" It didn't specify whether in or out of contract! Just because they are in contract doesn't mean he can't put them up for sale does it??
    I find most of your posts negative on most threads you comment on and tend to ignore them but calling or inferring I'm a plum has pissed me off. 
    I read the quote and commented I couldn't see him letting those 3 players go....what's wrong with that?
    Sorry, having re-read what you said I will retract calling you a plum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well 5pm came and went. 6pm came and went still nothing. Olly dont say your on a days holiday ffs 🤭🤭🤭
  • Options
    MattF said:
    On loan at Wigan in the first half of the season (when they were desperate for anyone), and Salford in the second half. I'd be very surprised if that was the level of player we'd be after
    Agent to Wigan: you want my player permanently? Well Oxford and Charlton are interested so make it a good offer.
    Would be odd to go back to Wigan if they let him go for the 2nd half of the season to a team in the division below.  I'd think their owners might be in a better position now to move forward...unless the manager really liked him and they had to let him go for other reasons. 
  • Options
    Can't see NA letting Innis and DJ go to be honest or Gilbey for that matter. I'm just hoping the release list comes out soon so we can stop that speculation and start proper speculation on who's coming in!
    Of course Innis,DJ & Gilbey won't be let go, they're under contract ffs !!  The ones being "let go" at the moment are ones who have come to the end of their contracts & we dont think they are good enough to offer a new one, apart from Aneke. 

I have no idea who you are @golfaddick, but I take offence at being called a plum. The quote I read above said "Pearce said Adkins was letting them all go" It didn't specify whether in or out of contract! Just because they are in contract doesn't mean he can't put them up for sale does it??
    I find most of your posts negative on most threads you comment on and tend to ignore them but calling or inferring I'm a plum has pissed me off. 
    I read the quote and commented I couldn't see him letting those 3 players go....what's wrong with that?
    I suspect it's more that some people don't know the literal meaning of literally!  Don't let it bother you Red  :-)
  • Options
    Plums - usually sweet and juicy - what's wrong with that?
  • Options
    Confirmed rumour. 
    We ain't gonna hear Jack shit today. 
    Monday is the day.
    Have that Dazzler 
  • Options

Sorry, having re-read what you said I will retract calling you a plum.
    @golfaddick thanks for that it's much appreciated, I also apologise for swearing at you, there is no excuse for that. 
    Let's just put it down to different interpretation of a quote.
    Thanks RedM

• Options
    Confirmed rumour. 
    We ain't gonna hear Jack shit today. 
    Monday is the day.
    Have that Dazzler 

Does it matter ...... the only two that we don’t know about are Amos and Matthews and if they were being released sure we would have known by now .. 

Pearce 1 year deal 
    Aneke 2 year deal 
    JFC 1 year deal 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!