Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    When Saturday Comes league one preview 

Based on the aggregate scores of the fans writing the previews for their own club

Only third so Adkins out.

I may be doing the maths wrong... But how are we above Pompey?

Also lol @ Sunderland.
    So is that all Sunderland fans saying they'll finish 1st or 2nd?
    No, each preview writer, one from each club, predicts the whole  division.

These are the aggregate scores.

So fans of other league one clubs think Sunderland will do well and we'll be 3rd or 4th
    Thanks, that makes more sense!
  • Options
    Be surprised if MK Dons finish as low as they do - Will be equally surprised if Lincoln can replicate last season, usually when a team surprises by finishing higher than expected, they dont follow it up the next season.
    That MKD position of 17th is nonsense. Easily top 10, and a chance of the playoffs
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:
    Steve Gallen is the spit of a bloke who lives across the road from me.

Don't think it is SG but I'm going to ask if the bloke who lives across the road from me has any rumours of deals he's working on.

Will let you all know how I get on.

COYI
    I’ve lost all respect for SG since his revelation this week that he follows ***tic 
    😎
    That's strange as he went even higher in my estimation. 

As he has said, he is proud to be Irish.
    Are you telling me he’s based his support of a football team purely on nationality and possible religious reasons, disgraceful bigot.
    😎
    My question would be, If he's proud to be Irish, why isn't he supporting an Irish team?
  • Options
    Lazy journalists but it’s a rumour 

Eric Lichaj Linked … left back played under Adkins at Hull
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Lazy journalists but it’s a rumour 

Eric Lichaj Linked … left back played under Adkins at Hull
    Is that the one thats coaching Forest's U23s? 
    Was that Nixon you saw confirming that? ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    He’s also a right back.
    So a right back that is coaching at forest, I'll put that down as a maybe 😂😂
  • Options
    Where's the Lichaj rumour come from? Cant see anything on Twitter beyond that he's back at Forest training after not getting a deal at Sunderland? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Where's the Lichaj rumour come from? Cant see anything on Twitter beyond that he's back at Forest training after not getting a deal at Sunderland? 
    I think you know the answer........ 
  • Options
    John-Jules of Arsenal gone to Blackpool 
  • Options
    Bit of a shame but Arsenal perhaps saw championship football as the next step for him 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    My main source of ITK information gave me some top secret info that i had to keep to myself last night - he told me Sandgaard was in the country - i told him i knew that and so does everybody else - my MITK has got Covid atm so i'll have to take that into account I guess.
    Is your ITK Maatsen? I heard hes isolating 😉
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

Don't think it is SG but I'm going to ask if the bloke who lives across the road from me has any rumours of deals he's working on.

COYI
    I’ve lost all respect for SG since his revelation this week that he follows ***tic 
    😎

Are you telling me he’s based his support of a football team purely on nationality and possible religious reasons, disgraceful bigot.
    😎
    My question would be, If he's proud to be Irish, why isn't he supporting an Irish team?
    Is charlton your local club? Or the biggest club to you locally? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    I think you know the answer........ 
    A month ago the 72 had an article suggesting why we should sign him... other than that...
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

COYI
    😎

😎
    Neither. It is the first professional club I saw live as my then Step Dad took me along in 93/94.

Nearest big club is Brighton. Nearest local club is Crawley.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

COYI
    😎

😎
    Neither. It is the first professional club I saw live as my then Step Dad took me along in 93/94.

My point is we don’t always support the clubs where we are from - football wouldn’t be so popular otherwise

plus irish teams are cack lol
  • Options
    Troy Parrott joined MK Dons on loan 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

COYI
    😎

😎

We all know the biggest club in West Sussex are East Grinstead Town Daz! Up the Wasps
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

COYI
    😎

😎

My point is we don’t always support the clubs where we are from - football wouldn’t be so popular otherwise

In my head I was questioning why supporting Celtic might show you're proud to be Irish, I suppose that was the question I should have asked. 
  • Options
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    esseffect said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DA9 said:
    DA9 said:
    Macronate said:

COYI
    😎

😎

No, as we or family before us may have moved but i think there should be a link back to it being your local team otherwise what's the point? Not everybody thinks like that of course but i find it ridiculous that anybody over the age of about 15 who supports Man Utd for no real reason other than they were a good side at some point. Straight away, i take any view they have about football and put it through my subconscious 'he's an armchair glory boy' filter. If you've done the hard miles following your local team then you have a different perspective.
  • Options
    Good signing that, i thought someone said last year we were after him. I would have been happy if he came here, highly rated by @JohnBoyUK 's lot
  • Options
    The CAFC women’s team have announced a new player in both the home and away kit launch… 
  • Options
    Good signing that, i thought someone said last year we were after him. I would have been happy if he came here, highly rated by @JohnBoyUK 's lot
    Didn't do anything of note at Millwall or Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Parrott is an interesting one , very highly thought of at Spurs but his loan spells haven't worked so far. 

MK with Parrott, Watters and Eisa is a solid striker group. 
  • Options
    Didn't do anything of note at Millwall or Ipswich.
    He was / is young, still touted to be the next Harry Kane at some point. Admittedly i imagine any up and coming youngster at spurs might get the same...

Will be interesting to see how he gets on, i think he should do well going on the basis on my mate (spurs fan) 
  • Options
    Not great scoring record in L1, sheets dry.

Big name for this league, let the bed wetting begin.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!