Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Who is going to be the first to suggest we are saving a signing for the kit launch next season?  This is the sort of rumour and speculation we need. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    to be fair I think he has been mentioned on here as a possible.
  • Options
    Troy Parrott joined MK Dons on loan 
    Good signing that, i thought someone said last year we were after him. I would have been happy if he came here, highly rated by @JohnBoyUK 's lot
    Didn't do anything of note at Millwall or Ipswich.
    To be fair, Harry Kane really didnt do anything of note out on loan either, did he?

I suspected he was going out on loan again but didn't realise it had happened already.  Mourinho clearly didn't fancy him and 17yo Dane Scarlett has leap frogged him now into first team reckoning after a few outings last season.

All change at Spurs, mass clear out underway.
  • Options
    Watch out, there's a Parrott about, who's a pretty boy then.... B)
  • Options
    I am a Sunderland, and I can confirm, we’ll take top 12 because of how shit our owner is 

Not happy bunny’s 
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Good signing that, i thought someone said last year we were after him. I would have been happy if he came here, highly rated by @JohnBoyUK 's lot
    Didn't do anything of note at Millwall or Ipswich.
    To be fair, Harry Kane really didnt do anything of note out on loan either, did he?

I suspected he was going out on loan again but didn't realise it had happened already.  Mourinho clearly didn't fancy him and 17yo Dane Scarlett has leap frogged him now into first team reckoning after a few outings last season.

All change at Spurs, mass clear out underway.
    Under Espírito Santo, he'll need to change his name to Parrottinho to get into the side
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    to be fair I think he has been mentioned on here as a possible.
    So has half of the league, in fact I would guess at over half now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You're being very polite B72, RD got told too flip off.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    ross1 said:
     And his career was going so well wasn't it B)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Poor lad, had such high hopes, now on the scrap heap of football.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Poor lad, had such high hopes, now on the scrap heap of football.
    Imagine the stigma.  First training session with the Surrey nonses... diving practice!
  • Options
    Wednesday after Sims, Byers and Marvin Johnson.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    he's dead to me now!
  • Options
    Wednesday after Sims, Byers and Marvin Johnson.
    Oh no, another place down the league we go

(that’s how it works right?)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Ah, so we will see him in action at the Valley on August 7th !  
  • Options
    Any rumours involving us anybody.... come on @Covered_End_Lad, any more snippets for us to hang onto please. B)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Any rumours involving us anybody.... come on @Covered_End_Lad, any more snippets for us to hang onto please. B)
    He’s definitely been the most in the know and fair play he’s got a lot correct. I feel like whoever his leak was isn’t happy, seems to have cost him his life… 

*just kidding, id take a break from this site if everyone was reliant on me too
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Not to derail too much, but...

I think fighting for a place at Leeds would have been better than easier street at Palarse. Bielsa is very highly regarded and, imo, was instrumental in making Kalvin Phillips world class. Vieira was class back in the day, but this doesn't always equate to good/successful management. Plus, it's his first job in England and was sacked by Nice.

Weird move for Conor - I loved having him here and will follow his career with interest as a result. I just feel that if he really wanted to test himself and have a crack at mixing it with the big boys, he should have knuckled down and fought for a chance at Leeds. Instead, it'll just be another scrappy relegation fight season that (hopefully) ends in another relegation.

A shame.
  • Options
    th0rryy said:
    ross1 said:

I think fighting for a place at Leeds would have been better than easier street at Palarse. Bielsa is very highly regarded and, imo, was instrumental in making Kalvin Phillips world class. Vieira was class back in the day, but this doesn't always equate to good/successful management. Plus, it's his first job in England and was sacked by Nice.

Weird move for Conor - I loved having him here and will follow his career with interest as a result. I just feel that if he really wanted to test himself and have a crack at mixing it with the big boys, he should have knuckled down and fought for a chance at Leeds. Instead, it'll just be another scrappy relegation fight season that (hopefully) ends in another relegation.

A shame.

Agree with this except when did Kalvin Phillips become world class? :D
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    th0rryy said:
    ross1 said:

A shame.
    A lot of talk amongst Leeds fans that they wanted an option to buy in the contract.

Just speculation of course but I suppose it would make sense. Leeds are trying to push on in the top 10 and will be looking a few years ahead. Palace need to hit the ground running this season so won't be fussed about an option to buy.

I just think it makes more sense as both Chelsea and Gallagher would be insane to turn down the opportunity to work with Bielsa for a year and choose Palace.
  • Options
    th0rryy said:
    ross1 said:

A shame.
    Probably wants to learn from one of the best midfielders of his generation in Patrick Vieira
  • Options
    I am a Sunderland, and I can confirm, we’ll take top 12 because of how shit our owner is 

Not happy bunny’s 
    Right, so first you were Bexley Boy, then Colin, then Ronnie Moore and now you are….

Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!