Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    I saw two magpies this morning whilst driving the car. Means only one thing, big day today ( not ITK)
    Newcastle to buy Inniss and Morgan?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Who said we are short of players, bloody dozens of them..... 
    is Schwartz amongst them  ?
  • Options
    Sandgaard arrived in the UK last week and explained why he wanted to be in London during a crucial time of the summer: “Of course, there’s still a heavy focus on the recruiting side and then there’s everything else that happens behind the scenes that obviously I’m a big part of on a daily basis. Many things are so much easier when you deal with them face-to-face instead of doing it by phone, Zoom call or by email, so that’s important that I get to spend some time there.”

” heavy focus on recruitment “ there you go for people who are panicking 
    Hasn't there been a heavy focus on recruitment since last season finished ?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Yeah he's behind Washington to the left at 0:19
  • Options
    I saw two magpies this morning whilst driving the car. Means only one thing, big day today ( not ITK)
    No it was three.  The women's team are signing a new player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I think he comes out at 19 seconds in. 
    Source? ;)
  • Options
    Can see Gomes is still with us by the looks of it. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Is that the lad in front of Watson and Matthews?
  • Options
    From what I hear we are still bidding on players but the other clubs want more than we're offering.

Now you can spin that as "we're being sensible and not being held to ransom, we'll go back nearer the end of the window and get a lower price"

Or

"we're being unrealistic and TS is too tight/skint to spend what's needed to get promotion"

depending on how full/empty your glass is.
    I know two league one clubs have quoted us ridiculous prices for strikers .. even after we made very good offers ( more then Stockley price ) 
    No you don’t 
    Yes I do cause I have people who live in Plymouth and it was all over there local news 

So which two players and clubs are you guessing  talking about? 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Is that the lad in front of Watson and Matthews?
    Came after Nathan Harness, Goalkeeper, I think. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    From what I hear we are still bidding on players but the other clubs want more than we're offering.

Now you can spin that as "we're being sensible and not being held to ransom, we'll go back nearer the end of the window and get a lower price"

Or

"we're being unrealistic and TS is too tight/skint to spend what's needed to get promotion"

depending on how full/empty your glass is.
    I know two league one clubs have quoted us ridiculous prices for strikers .. even after we made very good offers ( more then Stockley price ) 
    No you don’t 
    Yes I do cause I have people who live in Plymouth and it was all over there local news 

Didn't make the local press though did it, or any of the "Instagram sites" as you call them. 

If its two how many clubs get on the Plymouth local news?

If you going to make shit up, like you do an a daily basis at least be consistent in your lies. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    How long have we had him now? 

Maybe we're keeping him around in case targets aren't available. 
  • Options
    There's no way we'd have made a bid for Luke Jephcott and it not have got out somewhere   
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see Watson training again.  
    Yeah shame that Gilbey isnt there yet
  • Options
    ads said:
    Good to see Watson training again.  
    Is it fuck
    Beat me to it 😂
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    For all stuff relating to the open training session, please visit/post here:
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/92092/training-day-your-views#latest
  • Options
    Is Schwarz 'running around'?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!