Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Surprised Henry and vennings aren’t in the squad for tonight 
    Dobson and Clare will get the minutes I expect.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    Richard J said:
    A trialist in goal and at left back.

Any idea who? 
    Is this the first time two players from the same family have played in the U23s together?
    Does Ged have any other kids then? ;)
    I hope they are as good as his other - Jacob’s a cracker. 
  • LoOkOuT said:
    Richard J said:

Any idea who? 
    Is this the first time two players from the same family have played in the U23s together?
    Does Ged have any other kids then? ;)
    I hope they are as good as his other - Jacob’s a cracker. 
    Can crumble at the wrong time though
  • RedRobin said:
    Could it be that Arter is negotiating his release from Forest so he can sign for us on a free? Just a guess, not heard anything.
    Wondered that myself. If he’s released before midnight he can sign anytime. If Forest really want him off the books they’d do that you’d think. 
  • Somebody claiming to be itk on the Charlton Facebook page has said the Arter delay is down to issues with his medical.

That is very hard to believe when a Charlton medical is having your bollocks squeezed and a little cough.

Bloody difficult to pass when you've got no balls though...
  • RedRobin said:
    Could it be that Arter is negotiating his release from Forest so he can sign for us on a free? Just a guess, not heard anything.
    Wondered that myself. If he’s released before midnight he can sign anytime. If Forest really want him off the books they’d do that you’d think. 
    Thought you were having a conversation with yourself then! 

Be shocked if we can sign Arter on a perm, wage demands surely too high. 
  • edited August 2021
    Somebody claiming to be itk on the Charlton Facebook page has said the Arter delay is down to issues with his medical.

That is very hard to believe when a Charlton medical is having your bollocks squeezed and a little cough.

Depends on how tight the grip is... :s....cue for the Kenneth Williams gif.....
  • Sponsored links:

• RedRobin said:
    I think he has two years left on his contract  which would mean at £38,000 per week that it would be over £3.5 Million to clear .

Can't see Forest paying all of that .
  • Mrkinski said:
    Stewart said:
    TRIALIST KEEPER 
    4-0 down already. 
    Do you have a time machine, as the match kicks off at 2pm.
    Half of the forum do, discussing chlorine levels and all sorts on the Hot Tub thread. 
  • Richard J said:

Any idea who? 
    Same bloke
  • RedRobin said:
    Thought you were having a conversation with yourself then! 

Be shocked if we can sign Arter on a perm, wage demands surely too high. 
    Did feel a bit weird quoting that! [Insert Spideman meme].
  • edited August 2021
    Vfrf said:
    Surprised Henry and vennings aren’t in the squad for tonight 
    Dobson and Clare will get the minutes I expect.
    true but if they’re not getting in our team for the pizza trophy then maybe worth loaning out? Would love to see how Henry would get on in league 2. Vennings just seems odd extending his contract to not make the squad in this cup
  • Car with DP1 registration seen in The Valley car park !🤔
    Dickhead Pardew 1?
  • Sponsored links:

The return of Dean Parrett? 
    Ronnie's source? 
  • Dick Plumb
  • LoOkOuT said:
    Richard J said:

Any idea who? 
    The Trialist brothers….Tim and Tommy.
  • Get ready for 323 new posts of people googling players names with the initials DP for the LOLs
    Dillon Phillips is coming home! 
  • Pratley back!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!