Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Car with DP1 registration seen in The Valley car park !🤔

" Danish Player 1".

After the pioneering success of DP0.0 Schwartz, the Sandgaard Denmark network kicks in in earnest herein.

Expect DP 1-5 to put pen to paper by 11pm.
  • Welcome to Charlton Deadpool 
  • Welcome home Diego Poyet
  • edited August 2021
    Car with DP1 registration seen in The Valley car park !🤔
    Jenna Jameson?
    Is she a new signing for the womens team? - Never heard of her before

Just done a quick Google… excellent ball skills
  • edited August 2021
    Richard J said:
    RedRobin said:
    Could it be that Arter is negotiating his release from Forest so he can sign for us on a free? Just a guess, not heard anything.
    Wondered that myself. If he’s released before midnight he can sign anytime. If Forest really want him off the books they’d do that you’d think. 
    I think he has two years left on his contract  which would mean at £38,000 per week that it would be over £3.5 Million to clear .

Can't see Forest paying all of that .
    He’d be mad to move anywhere else when he can get that money at Forest. That’s his retirement sorted right there
  • These little fellas remind me of Charlton, always looking out for other peoples crumbs.
    Diamond formation? depends which way they are playing
    Jenna Jameson?

I hope your not at work! 
    Jenna Jameson?

Looks like she's decent up front
  • Sponsored links:

• When can we expect the panic to start settle in?
  • MrBurns said:
    When can we expect the panic to start settle in?
    9 hours to go so anytime you feel so inclined...feel free B)
  • David Peckham is about to sign 
  • barstool said:
    David Peckham is about to sign 
    Otherwise known as Rodney..
  • Risky I know…Ipswich have signed Celina 
  • Richard J said:
    RedRobin said:
    Could it be that Arter is negotiating his release from Forest so he can sign for us on a free? Just a guess, not heard anything.
    Wondered that myself. If he’s released before midnight he can sign anytime. If Forest really want him off the books they’d do that you’d think. 
    I think he has two years left on his contract  which would mean at £38,000 per week that it would be over £3.5 Million to clear .

Can't see Forest paying all of that .
    Quite how they avoid paying him this sum over 2 years , I don't know. The wages in the Championship are ridiculous.  31 Yr old has been on 3yr contract of £1.7 million a year. No wonder they have financial issues.
    What's with all this sensible stuff when there is so much crap to talk about!! B)
  • Risky I know…Ipswich have signed Celina 
    played for them a few years back, doesn’t look like he billed up many trees ther
  • Surprised Henry and vennings aren’t in the squad for tonight 
    Looks like Henry is recovering from injury and Vennings is the senior pro😃.
    The team looks like one of the youngest and most inexperienced we have fielded at this level as far as I can tell.
    Sheffield United are usually pretty strong at U23.
  • Sponsored links:

• Put it this way - a few weeks back a fair few were very confident that we were going to get the job done, patience would be rewarded, and come 11pm tonight Tommy would have built a squad to challenge for the play offs. 

Wonder if anyone has changed their mind on what they said 3 weeks ago?

Still confident?

Starting to get a bit more concerned now?
    Finally, welcome Darren Purse.
    Of course, who else.👏🏽
  • sammy391 said:
    Risky I know…Ipswich have signed Celina 
    played for them a few years back, doesn’t look like he billed up many trees ther
    Winger I’d liked us to go for. Did very well at Swansea. 
    Ex player signing someone said a few days ago.

Welcome home, Davide Petrucci 
  • Darren Pent back at the Valley...
  • Put it this way - a few weeks back a fair few were very confident that we were going to get the job done, patience would be rewarded, and come 11pm tonight Tommy would have built a squad to challenge for the play offs. 

Still confident?

Problem is they won't come out and say it.

"Its all gone quiet over there...."

Still confident?

I was one of those happy to wait...

As things stand Im certainly a little concerned, would like to see a little bit more investment into the squad. 

Although would be happy with the names that have been mentioned, we're not getting an Aneke replacement and Kelman is probably the best we can look for... the Left-Back sounds typically promising whilst being able to sign Lowery and / or Arter would be decent.

First milestone of the season is approaching with the closure of the transfer window - ten games in is the next one to see if this squad can then get organised like we potentially saw on Saturday, or will continue to be a mess like we've seen before then. 
  • I'd have Barker I think, did ok at Oxford last season. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!