Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    tick tock 
    Wonder if the new signings will be unveiled against Crawley tonight...?
    There will be more people at the U23's game this afternoon thay at The Valley this evening. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Maccn05 said:
    The only thought keeping me positive and there doesn't seem to be anything happening elsewhere so far with Lowery, Dale, Dempsey or Charles... so you never know a chairman or two might panic last minute.

... overly optimistic I know.
    Can’t rule it out a good permanent signing or two just because there’s not a rumour out there.

Cawley’s confirmed we’re working on signings and we do seem to attempt to keep them quiet as long as possible.

DJ came from nowhere on deadline day, and the first time Famewo signed he wasn’t mentioned anywhere, no one knew who he was.
    Clare rumour popped up in the morning, signed by the evening. Same with Elliot Lee. We could be in the dark about a player all the way up until after full time tonight.

It’s not like we’ve heard nothing today. You can decide for yourself how reputable the sources are on Sam Lavelle and Jamie Robson though.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    sam3110 said:
    Leuth said:
    (actually, in that game, Akpo Sodje ran himself into the ground in that role - someone like that wouldn't be the worst backup, for all that he was from a....troubled family) 
    Remember him running on to his own flick ons up front
    Just looked to see if he escaped the nonsense that did for his brothers and actually he's doing really w-

European Arrest Warrant has been issued.[48
  • Options
    Any news today from Cawley?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Maccn05 said:
    The only thought keeping me positive and there doesn't seem to be anything happening elsewhere so far with Lowery, Dale, Dempsey or Charles... so you never know a chairman or two might panic last minute.

... overly optimistic I know.
    Can’t rule it out a good permanent signing or two just because there’s not a rumour out there.

Cawley’s confirmed we’re working on signings and we do seem to attempt to keep them quiet as long as possible.

DJ came from nowhere on deadline day, and the first time Famewo signed he wasn’t mentioned anywhere, no one knew who he was.
    Clare rumour popped up in the morning, signed by the evening. Same with Elliot Lee. We could be in the dark about a player all the way up until after full time tonight.

It’s not like we’ve heard nothing today. You can decide for yourself how reputable the sources are on Sam Lavelle and Jamie Robson though.
    Yeah definitely more examples but wasn’t going to trying listing them all.
  • Options
    Only that they’re working on deals and they want a left sided defender.
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    Apparently we’re interested in Will Grigg
    Josh Parker is a cheaper option 😉.
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    You mean we're interested in finding out how on earth Sunderland will shift him off their books you mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addick_8 said:
    Got visions of Roddy and Gallen arguing whether he's worth £4m now
  • Options
    Thanks Callum. People were starting to turn on me and I was getting wound up…
  • Options
    Few people in the comments reckon he wants a move closer to his family in the midlands so that can safely rule us out
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    Thanks Callum. People were starting to turn on me and I was getting wound up…
    I was one of the people that hit the LOL button on your post. Not because I thought you made it up, because he’s become a deadline day staple. Will Grigg is always on the move on deadline day…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know Sunderland fans don’t rate him but with Stockley alongside him I think he’d do a job. It would give us another option at least.
  • Options
    The club are confident a deal is in place? Surely it is or it isn't.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    No, they haven't named their side for tonight, as yet.

Beat me
  • Options
    Sadly Grigg for several years hasn't lived up to his song
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Arter, done deal season long loan ✍️✍️

• Options
    Sadly Grigg for several years hasn't lived up to his song
    Scored 8 in 20 for MK Dons last season, I'd defo take him
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    f f s !! .. who has said that, or rather made it up ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!