Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Rothko said:
    Egg mayo is one of those sandwiches which is either amazing or like eating tasteless sludge. 
    I’ve had various things in my mouth egg Mayo and penis are two things most definitely not items to have passed my lips!!!🤢🤢🤢(apologies for those that are ok with penis).each to there own!!.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I’d be surprised if we’ve got Gallen going to other clubs to negotiate on deadline day. 

With things moving so quickly during the last 24 hours, it wouldn’t make sense for him to be going to Gillingham in person and risk not being available to talk to other parties - especially when Adkins and Jackson will be preparing for tonight’s game. 

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Proper deadline day rumour

Probably only there for a job interview though..... 
    Told everyone that lanyard said Gillingham and you all laughed...
    He's got a job on the side as a takeaway delivery driver
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Scoham said:
    Phil said:
    Clearly we have recruited two or three good players but our failure at this stage to secure another striker, left back and back up keeper is shocking.
    If we are to seriously challenge at the top end of the table then this was a minimum.
    We are now somewhat desperate and may be held to fandom by some clubs, players and agents.
    I hope it turns out better than my pessimistic view!
    Striker and left back yes, backup GK not really an issue - you can still bring them in on emergency loans and there will be free agents out there.
    I’m aware of the emergency loan situation, I just feel we should be proactive and not wait until it happens. If Mac gets injured early on in a game then we potentially lose a game because we haven’t got experienced back up.
    Why wait? You’re then slightly desperate and surely you’d want to integrate any player asap?
    It seems shortsighted and neglectful to me.
    Presumably sandgaard doesn't want to be paying out on a player's wages who might possibly never play. 
    Sadly that's par for the course Bob, look at Amos back up to Phillips, never got a look in, GK are different to outfield players in that respect..
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Rothko said:
    Egg mayo is one of those sandwiches which is either amazing or like eating tasteless sludge. 
    I’ve had various things in my mouth egg Mayo and penis are two things most definitely not items to have passed my lips!!!🤢🤢🤢(apologies for those that are ok with penis).each to there own!!.
    Not seen penis sandwiches in M&S or Pret recently
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Arter, done deal season long loan ✍️✍️

Reckon this is Charlton using the media to send Gillingham a message: 

"Do a deal with us on Dempsey in the next couple of hours or we'll trigger our back up arrangement"
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

"Do a deal with us on Dempsey in the next couple of hours or we'll trigger our back up arrangement"
    Danish mafia?
  • Options
    The rumours thread goes from roofing puns to penis sandwiches all the while an actual rumour is dismissed within about five seconds.

It's the Charlton Life way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    paulfox said:
    Rothko said:
    strange comment, that will take some beating today
    Your obviously not reading the rumours thread much then!!🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry if your humour doesn’t stretch.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    paulfox said:
    Rothko said:
    strange comment, that will take some beating today
    Somehow I'm still expecting weirder on this thread, particularly if things don't go well over the next few hours. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

I advocated Dempsey months ago .. Arter would be a good alternative IF he is fit .. he's had a few issues lately
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

I advocated Dempsey months ago .. Arter would be a good alternative IF he is fit .. he's had a few issues lately
    I would prefer to sign permanently a younger, hungrier (and I'm not talking penis sandwiches) local player to an injury prone, overpaid & into his 30's loanee. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

I would prefer to sign permanently a younger, hungrier (and I'm not talking penis sandwiches) local player to an injury prone, overpaid & into his 30's loanee. 
    How many times have you actually seen Dempsey play?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Best made at home with the egg still warm
  • Options
    Keep hearing “Charlton are poised to swoop!” but there isn’t much swopping yet…….just to add a little suspense! 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Which would explain why Arter is the backup, incase Gillingham don’t play ball. 
  • Options
    Jints said:
    Rothko said:
    This forum never fails to impress, who thought we’d have egg Mayo sandwich making eggsperts!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dempsey a regular guy,  but I always preferred Makepeace.

My mantra has always been Make peace not war.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

agreed .. but your ideal would cost a lot of MONEY .. is Sandy prepared to pay for a Dempsey type ? .. we will see
  • Options
    Dempsey a regular guy,  but I always preferred Makepeace.

My mantra has always been Make peace not war.
    Is makepeace a left back though?
  • Options
    would love Grigg for the song alone, sign him up
    The bloke has made an additional £2m in wages from that song alone 
  • Options
    Sadly Grigg for several years hasn't lived up to his song
    Will Grigg is Shite, Charlton fans are terrified.....
  • Options
    Berahino signs for Sheff Wed
  • Options
    I kinda hoped @Covered_End_Lad would be in his element today with some real main event headlines....7 hours and counting... B)
  • Options
    Jints said:
    Rothko said:
    Same approach for a cock sandwich as well 
    What served up warm with lashings of mayo... B)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!