Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton TV

Update on the OS.

Comments

• Options
    Looks like live streaming in U.K. will not be available... pity.  
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Tried several times to purchase the annual pass, not working 😞
    I’ll have another go tomorrow.

Ignore.
    Just realised my subscription doesn’t run out until the end of September.
    Happy days 😎❤️
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Looks like live streaming in U.K. will not be available... pity.  
    Away matches in mid week?.
  • Options
    Monthly pass including friendlies £6.50 or £5 each, doesn't sound right or have I misread it?
  • Options
    Make it a round tenner and bring back topless weather. 
  • Options
    LeeValley said:
    Monthly pass including friendlies £6.50 or £5 each, doesn't sound right or have I misread it?

A CharltonTV annual pass is priced at just £60 and provides unlimited access to all of CharltonTV’s non-live content, as well as live audio commentary of all first-team matches, for 12 months.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    clive said:
    LeeValley said:

A CharltonTV annual pass is priced at just £60 and provides unlimited access to all of CharltonTV’s non-live content, as well as live audio commentary of all first-team matches, for 12 months.

It includes live video of the friendlies too.

CharltonTV annual pass
    With the annual pass, you will be able to gain exclusive access to CharltonTV, the club's premium online video service, for 12 months. This pass DOES NOT include live match streaming except for certain pre-season games.
  • Options
    I’m a bit thick but I’m a subscriber to Charlton TV, I won’t need to buy a streaming pass for Pre-Season, it’s included right? 
  • Options
    I’m a bit thick but I’m a subscriber to Charlton TV, I won’t need to buy a streaming pass for Pre-Season, it’s included right? 
    That’s my understanding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure you can buy one month for £6.50 and watch all 4 pre season games
  • Options
    That’s my understanding.
    Cheers 
  • Options
    £6.50 for a monthly pass, I’m guessing for that you can watch the Celtic, Dartford and Palace games for that, rather than paying a fiver individually?
  • Options
    Crap logo IMO. Thin edge of the wedge…
  • Options
    Nice of the club to think about the forgetful fans: 

All monthly and annual CharltonTV subscriptions are set to auto-renew. This time-saving feature means that once you have signed up, you don’t need to remember to renew your subscription every month or year to keep enjoying CharltonTV.
  • Options
    I'm not clear having read the update on the OS whether that means mid week away games will be streamed, presumably on a buy as you go basis for those of us living in the UK. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021

• Options
    rananegra said:
    I'm not clear having read the update on the OS whether that means mid week away games will be streamed, presumably on a buy as you go basis for those of us living in the UK. 
    that's how I read it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Nice of the club to think about the forgetful fans: 

All monthly and annual CharltonTV subscriptions are set to auto-renew. This time-saving feature means that once you have signed up, you don’t need to remember to renew your subscription every month or year to keep enjoying CharltonTV.
    A few people could get caught out here, who only signed up  to watch the preseasons, bit crafty!
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    that's how I read it
    and midweek home games too isn't it?
  • Options
    How do how do you cancel the auto renew, can’t see anything within the app?
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    I read the below part as midweek games will be available on Charlton TV.

EFL Clubs will have the right to live stream midweek matches on iFollow or club equivalent services, CharltonTV in our case, in the domestic territory
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    So does anyone know which countries fall outside this:
    ”Supporters who live in a country that sits outside of the EFL's global television deal can watch all league games live on CharltonTV”

As I understand it that will also include sky games right?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options

I cancelled my monthly sub online on Sunday once the PSFs were done & dusted. 

THINK I went into my VP/Charlton TV account & there was a cancellation button. 

Soon after I received an email to confirm which was reassuring .
  • Options

I cancelled my monthly sub online on Sunday once the PSFs were done & dusted. 

THINK I went into my VP/Charlton TV account & there was a cancellation button. 

Soon after I received an email to confirm which was reassuring .
    Thankyou Fanny, that worked!

I wouldn’t have realised I was on an auto renew till I read on here!
  • Options

It would appear I can...and yes auto-renew was on, £6.50 a month.
  • Options
    And to answer my own question for anyone else "wondering":

• Options
    And to answer my own question for anyone else "wondering":

Some of those places are really short straws to draw!!