Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford v Charlton - PSF Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    No Watson either, we really are at bare bones today
  • Options
     How many have Covid?
    You don't know?

Nor do we! :smile:

• Options
    Both Innis & Gilbey have now missed all 3 pre-season games. The first 2 were down to "niggles"......I wonder if the same goes for today or if its Covid related.
    Trouble is they might now be fit, but if their niggles happened early in pre-season then they could well be two weeks behind in terms of basic fitness - Hence why we're not seeing Schwartz yet either
    Schwarz is still knackered after returning late from nuptial duties. :wink:

• Options
    No Gilbey or Innis or Watson. Great.
  • Options
    No Watson either, we really are at bare bones today
    Probably one of the least concerns as we appear to have adequate cover in his area.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    No Gilbey or Innis or Watson. Great.
    I know. we're doomed.

• Options
    Inniss is so injury prone it's unreal.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Both Innis & Gilbey have now missed all 3 pre-season games. The first 2 were down to "niggles"......I wonder if the same goes for today or if its Covid related.
    Trouble is they might now be fit, but if their niggles happened early in pre-season then they could well be two weeks behind in terms of basic fitness - Hence why we're not seeing Schwartz yet either

Getting more game time than he has for Charlton though!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will have a better team to put out in two weeks .................. when they stop isolating  :)
  • Options
    Be good to see what the partnership of Akin and Deji produce, could be good
  • Options
    Conor Washington has the armband again today
  • Options
    Big concern 
  • Options
    Wow... What a save from Harness, disappointing how Purrington ended up in Crayford right before that cross
  • Options
    Great save
  • Options
    Great save there from Harness, thought it was in
  • Options
    Akin badly outmuscled too
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Big concern 
    Nah, not really. Not once all the new signings are revealed - doubt we'll even miss them tbh. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Fantastic save by Harness after Famewo went steaming in and completely missed his tackle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Big concern 
    Nah, not really. Not once all the new signings are revealed - doubt we'll even miss them tbh. 
    Slightly positive there Golfie B)
  • Options
    What new signings. 
  • Options
    Albue the best player on the pitch
  • Options
    Morgan hasn’t found his range yet 😞.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Schwartz not isolating after returning from
    Denmark will
    be available on Monday if that’s the case ?
  • Options
    Great run Morgan, nearly going all the way. Good save
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Inniss is so injury prone it's unreal.
    Nowhere has it been said that Inniss is injured.

But the club are taking extra care with his training schedule.

• Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Yes good effort.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    What new signings. 
    The ones I keep being told are "imminent" or arriving before the end of the transfer deadline. 
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Rocket Ronnie did the other night.