Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlie Kirk (p56 - left by mutual consent)

Comments

• Options
    What  does ‘freeing up a bit of space ahead of January’ mean ?

Does that imply an incoming sooner rather than later or just a nonsense bit of wording?
    Probably implying he was on decent wages perhaps. 

Not that we should be worrying about wages considering the amount of players we let go in the summer. 
  • Options
    Would ordinarily wish him all the best, but towards the end and his last few 'performances' were a disgrace.

Clearly didn't give a shit.
     So good riddance.
  • Options

To boldly plumb the depths of mediocrity as no one has done before.  

Seriously, whatever his ills are I hope he sorts himself out but what an utter debacle that was. 
  • Options
    Let’s hope his next club don’t get hold of the footage against Cray. Not sure Cray would have offered a contract on that showing. Back to league 2 and some provisional northern outpost for him.
  • Options
    Yippee, would no doubt cost us money us to get rid! More deadwood to get rid in January!!!
    A pay off now has to be cheaper than paying his wages for however long his contract had left if nobody was going to take him off our hands in January 
  • Options
    Best decision for both parties
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if that is his full contract paid up? Hopefully not! 
  • Options
    Since I cannot say anything good, I'll say nothing at all..

• Options
    edited December 2023
    No doubt he was one of the top earners and not contributing, so that's great news. We've struggled for a few windows to get rid and that must free up a good amount of wages. 
  • Options
    Have Cray Valley Paper Mills put in a cheeky offer?
    No, they witnessed first hand how shit he is!
  • Options
    Good news...perhaps Scott may actually get some good things done this window 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good decision, saves both parties being stuck with each other for the next few years. No doubt he'll score against us wherever he ends up 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    “I always felt there was a player in there”
    The swine !!

Wonder which player it was ? 

Should have nicknamed him Hannibal.... :)
  • Options
    Grimsby back under the management of David Artell would be a good move for him I'd reckon. A manager that knows him well and how to get the best out of him. 
  • Options
    1 problem solved only another 50 or so to go.   :#
  • Options
    His will to work hard was awful. Because of this he was awful. Why they kept playing him is beyond me. Cray valley was his lowest point. Of course civilly I wish him well but he can hardly say he gave his all.
  • Options
    Good decision, saves both parties being stuck with each other for the next few years. No doubt he'll score against us wherever he ends up 
    Some how I don't think we will cross swords with him. 
  • Options
    Struggle to think of a Charlton player who had  so many ineffective performances.

Moving  on is best for all parties . Wish him well but he was awful for Charlton.
  • Options
    You just watch him get snapped up, by the RSFSSANLB (Royal Society For Standing Still And Not Looking Bothered).