Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Being called a racist on Saturday.

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    clb74 said:
    I was sat in the Covered End Upper today, I booed the taking of the knee. 
    At the end of the game a black lady in the front row and said I was a racist because I booed.  I replied with how did she come to that conclusion and what does taking the knee achieve. She then repeated her earlier comment, then added I was a c***. Charming.
    My wife is Brasilian, my best mates are Swedes and Sri Lankan.
    Maybe not a racist  , but right about you being a cnut
    On that basis, what do you think is the course of action I should take?
  • Options
    At the end of the game a black lady in the front row and said I was a racist because I booed.  I replied with how did she come to that conclusion and what does taking the knee achieve. She then repeated her earlier comment, then added I was a cunt. Charming.
    I had a feeling she was going to say something to you - not sure why she left it until the end of the game though.  

As CLB says. She was right about the Cnut bit though. 
    What do you you think is the best take of of action I should take?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    At the end of the game a black lady in the front row and said I was a racist because I booed.  I replied with how did she come to that conclusion and what does taking the knee achieve. She then repeated her earlier comment, then added I was a c***. Charming.
    I had a feeling she was going to say something to you - not sure why she left it until the end of the game though.  

What do you you think is the best take of of action I should take?
    Personally I would leave it. You know you aren’t racist. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Are you saying booing of taking the knee is justified of being called a racist, and a c***?
    Most definitely not. It’s just a contentious subject and best avoided IMO.

• Options
    A fair point actually.