Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Insulate Britain Protests (Blackwall Tunnel p22)

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Green MP Lucas says the protest were reasonable.
    Do Popes shit in the woods?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Dansk_Red said:
    Do Popes shit in the woods?
    Think they have outside loos in Burnley.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Of course they do it’s their ground zero policy.

Tory MPs stated its reasonable to give billion £ contracts to your uni pals during a pandemic, same logic applies.
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    That is shocking. 

Who was the bell end mentioning hair transplants earlier in the thread?
  • Options
    Just shows how little the protesters consider their actions, or probably care. Save the planet by backside, idiots.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    TV reporting that more M25 protests expected this morning

Old bill currently putting the kettle on....
  • Options

Oh FFS. These protests are not helping the cause at all. 
  • Options

Wonder whose making the sandwiches? The fire and ambulance crew stuck in the chaos?
  • Options
    The protesters want the Government to promise to insulate homes, so it is quite easy for the Government to end this by making that promise. We all know that it is very easy for this Government to break any promises it makes. 

The aim of the protesters is a good one, however alienating people by this sort of action is counter productive.
  • Options
    15 people blocking J18 at Rickmansworth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The protesters want the Government to promise to insulate homes, so it is quite easy for the Government to end this by making that promise. We all know that it is very easy for this Government to break any promises it makes. 

The aim of the protesters is a good one, however alienating people by this sort of action is counter productive.
    Stop being reasonable and just yell abuse at the protesters already!
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    That is shocking. 

Who was the bell end mentioning hair transplants earlier in the thread?

Cloudworm said:
    Rothko said:
    Oh no people were delayed again, lucky the planet is all fine and dandy 
    But some bloke missed his hair replacement appointment, mate. It was in The Telegraph.
  • Options
    Ominously the Police helicopter is circling above the Dartford Tunnel area again……
  • Options
    Ominously the Police helicopter is circling above the Dartford Tunnel area again……
    Harriet and Howard spotted chugging down A2 in their sunflower 2CV and police don't wanna take any chances.
  • Options

Climate protesters are protesting on the M25 for the fourth time in a week, blocking traffic at junction 18.

Insulate Britain blocked the anti-clockwise exit slip road at Chorleywood, Hertfordshire on Monday.

Hertfordshire Police said officers were called to the M25 at 08:12 BST, as well as to a separate protest near J4 (Stanborough Interchange) of the A1M.

The force said: "Officers are at the scene and working to resolve the disruption as quickly as possible."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-58622088

• Options
    To be honest, these protestors are not very inventive.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Addickted said:
    Reports coming in that Howard is doing today's protest with his knob out....
  • Options
    Once it sets they could be lobbed in the back of the van and taken away.

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Harriet and Howard spotted chugging down A2 in their sunflower 2CV and police don't wanna take any chances.
    Oi! Oi! I’ve only ever owned 2CV’s & if I had one now I’d sacrifice it to help encourage these eejits to move.

There used to be a national unit that dealt with this stuff but it got swallowed up by the Met.

No appetite or money in it to be any good now 🤷‍♀️

I’m off back to my goats & dreaming of Robyn my old red & white 2CV with the St George Cross roof that I sold for 3 times the price I paid for it before I moved here 😫😫
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Addickted said:
    Reports coming in that Howard is doing today's protest with his knob out....
    What junction is Halifax on the M25 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Ah ..... the tin snail. They've got a huge cult following, especially in France, of course.
    Just 2 horsepower.

Incredible to think that they date from 1948 - and still being made until 1990.
    In French, 2CV is pronounced "Deux Chevaux" . When my GF is driving around and spots one she'll say, "Regarde, Deux'ch!"  (pronounced 'Dursh').

Evidently she likes old motors: she's still driving around in an old Renault Clio, first licensed in March 1999, which she calls "Lolita".
    Passed it's MOT last Thursday. Nothing extra to pay out for.

I tell her, keep it on the road. Cheap motoring.

• Options
    So I was right about the Police helicopter / protestors - at last dealt with properly 

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/well-bring-traffic-to-a-halt-again-254253/ 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Gribbo said:
    Ah ..... the tin snail. They've got a huge cult following, especially in France, of course.
    Just 2 horsepower.

In French, 2CV is pronounced "Deux Chevaux" . When my GF is driving around and spots one she'll say, "Regarde, Deux'ch!"  (pronounced 'Dursh').

Evidently she likes old motors: she's still driving around in an old Renault Clio, first licensed in March 1999, which she calls "Lolita".

We have a new Fiat 500 to replace our Deux’s, his name is Carlos Fandango Fannymagnet.

At one time both Hubby & I had one. His was plums & custard called Delilah & mine was green & white called Sprout.

Fun times driving around the M25 in them 🤣🤣
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Oggy Red said:
    Gribbo said:
    Just 2 horsepower.

We have a new Fiat 500 to replace our Deux’s, his name is Carlos Fandango Fannymagnet.

At one time both Hubby & I had one. His was plums & custard called Delilah & mine was green & white called Sprout.

Fun times driving around the M25 in them 🤣
    Haha  .... Carlos Fandango Fannymagnet. 🤣

So it wasn't actually "
    Harriet and Howard spotted chugging down A2 in their sunflower 2CV", it was you and your hubby!
    Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

These old Deux'ch pop up in all sorts of random and sometimes exotic colours, don't they?

I remember back in the 80s, a girl at work bought a brand new yellow one.
    It was her pride and joy. Until it blew over sideways high up on the Tamar Bridge in windy weather.

@KBslittlesis

• Options
    Looks like it is the actual M25 today rather than slip roads!
  • Options
    Is this really a genuine protest or a offshoot of the genuine protestors seeing how much disruption then can cause and how 'clever' they are?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Looks like it is the actual M25 today rather than slip roads!
    it's madness - they just walk across the motorway and sit down.

how the actual fuck are the old bill letting this happen
  • Options
    Pure scum.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!