Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    1. 45'

Post update

Attempt missed. Jack Grimmer (Wycombe Wanderers) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Daryl Horgan.

• Options
    McCleary is a level above any player we have.

I feel a little bad for TS because we've spunked away whatever money he's injected this off season. Next season we will need another overhaul. 

I just don't know what we were thinking with Clare, Dobson and an ageing Arter. Surely we should've been after a mobile CM on loan.

Pathetic

• Options
    We are a fucking embarrassment. Stockley is not a centre forward on his own. Gunter is not a wing back. Fucking useless tactics.
  • Options
    At the game. We are shit, that goal was coming from 25 minutes ago, we are well supported but this is surreal.
  • Options
    Seeya Nigel
  • Options
    I’m getting a bit tired of Stockley’s constant moaning at team mates. I wouldn’t mind if he looked like he could trap a bag of spuds at the moment but he’s looked a complete cart horse I recent matches. 
  • Options
    I’m saving my comments until full time so I know the score before I comment 
  • Options
    HT 1-0
  • Options
    Leko looks like the one player out there with any quality at the moment. The rest of them are a bunch of cloggers. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    getting opened up far too much now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adkins out
  • Options
    Supposed to be going up for the Fleetwood game and staying in Manchester for the weekend. Fuck spending 400-500 quid on this garbage.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    What’s the opposite of Boom? Think Tommy should start tweeting Plop every time we concede.
  • Options
    1 shot on target. Is why we are losing.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Stockley is a decent signing if you dominate possession and pepper the box with crosses.

We've supposedly forked out a chunk on him and Kirk just to put together a relegation level midfield. WTF is Gallen (Or whoever is in charge of recruitment now) doing.
  • Options
    At least we have had one shot on target  :)
  • Options
    Shit again. Our only tactic is to play long balls to Stockley and then we lose out on every second ball. That puts us under some pressure. Wycombe aren't good as well but boy are we poor.
  • Options
    There’s no sign of us improving anytime soon is there , I think the reality is starting to dawn this may end up being a relegation battle this season and the worse finish in the entire history of our club , never mind , make your bed as soon you get up , the birds are singing and walking is brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shameful times 
  • Options
    Season over before end of September. 
  • Options
    Do try and be positive, but are they really playing any better than last week? Sorry to say I don't think so 
  • Options
    Pretty poor and worrying that it is as poor as anything I have seen over a fair few dark years. On this showing I am concerned about this season and potential to struggle to keep out of bottom six. Hope something changes quick.
  • Options
    Doom?
    Bust?
  • Options
    I’m getting a bit tired of Stockley’s constant moaning at team mates. I wouldn’t mind if he looked like he could trap a bag of spuds at the moment but he’s looked a complete cart horse I recent matches. 
    Think its more the fact they're bothering to send it long to him but the ball is going no where near where he is...If your going to do that then at least aim for your bloody target, if not keep it on the floor and then whip it in high when he's in the box.

Its lazy / "safe" Football all round
  • Options
    All sounds so positive - on the pitch everything sounds so much better.

This is Charlton so why does it always seem a punch in the bollocks is just around the corner.
    As predicted..
  • Options
    Can’t watch much more of this lumping it up to stockley….he’s not that good to begin with
  • Options
    Played 7
    Points 4

...yuk!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!