Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

edited October 2021 in General Charlton
Must be a possibility surely.

At first I thought he was a breath of fresh air, but i'm now thinking its just wind.

Comments

• Options
    he ain’t got a Scooby doo.
  • Options
    Yes 
  • Options
    Yep.

• Options
    Gillis said:
    No club should sack its manager after seven games of the season.
    Apart from Nottingham Forest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s a goodbye from me…
  • Options
    I’m leaning towards saying it’s what is needed but it won’t happen yet. TS will give him as long as he can and the clamour from the fans will not be loud enough yet to force TS’s hand. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    If we get beaten on Tuesday, he’ll  be gone.
  • Options
    I'm glad I've pre arranged with the missus  lincoln, Sunderland and morcombe away now. 
  • Options
    Gillis said:
    Surely sarcasm.
  • Options
    Surely it’s coming soon
  • Options
    I really don’t think he has a clue. He has to go. 
  • Options
    It’s inevitable really - but I still think scrambling around in the last week of the transfer window wasn’t what he expected or deserved from Tommy. 

So in short I think he has to go but Sandgaard screwed the poor guy as well.

Put it this way if we were staring at league 2 under Roland we would be launching all out war on his home town in Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gillis said:
    If they're shit and not up to the task then yes they should. If someone in my work turns out to be awful at making cocktails and keeps fucking everything up, costing us money, reputation and customers, we don't go "7 shifts is too early to fire him, let's see if he can get better at it over the next 4 months" we would sack them and hire someone else
  • Options
    Afraid so - we are absolutely dreadful. Now is the time to act, not in 4 or 5 games time. I fail to believe that Jackson or Euell could do any worse. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Yeah. Sack him. Now. Don't leave it til the season is already dead and buried.
  • Options
    Hate calling for managers to be sacked  but I'm seeing no improvement anywhere apart from the last five minutes when the Wycombe manager had dismantled his side with substitutions.
    Still a no from me  but I sincerely expect us to lose at Gillingham, and he'll be right in it then.
  • Options
    Gillis said:
    That’s like saying never change tactics 7 minutes into a game. Generally I’d agree but if the signs are there that things aren’t right you need to make a change.
  • Options
    Gillis said:
    If we were losing 3-2 to the likes of Sunderland or Pompey i might agree but we're getting torn a new one by the likes of Cheltenham and Wycombe.
  • Options
    Fact is, he's now lost the vast majority of the fanbase. The chants today have shown that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!