Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th September 2021

Comments

• Options
    I blame the euro.
  • Options
    Any truth in the rumour Curbs not on Valley TV today as he's in negotiations with TS?
    None whatsoever. He is sunning himself in Croatia. Where, after today's "performance", if he has any sense he will stay for a long time.
  • Options
    Adkins is probably showing he is out of his depth. Due to being out of management for more than 2 years. We need some one with good recent experience and that is not Curbs.
    Only problem is who would want to manage this squad of  poor ability players.
  • Options
    I keep saying it
    4-4-2 with Stockley and Leko upfront. 

FFS, he took Leko off - the fans let NADS know that was a mistake. 

NADS will be gone by the end of the month. 
    Can't he just go now please? The next two matches will be my first for 25 months.

Why suffer two more certain defeats when it's not necessary?
  • Options
    Last ten minutes glossed over what was truly a terrible performance. Could have been 5-0.

Away end turned toxic too quickly. Can't imagine Jackson enjoyed hearing singing for Adkins to be sacked and then chants for himself to be manager. He'll know that does nothing for the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we should start looking at some of the performances of the players. There has been some absolute shockers, yes they may be suffering from tactics or lack of them but some of them need shaking. You can look through the seven games and see people not putting a shift in, if Adkins is to blame, its for not getting these players playing at 100% every week.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    I blame the euro.
    Yeah, blame it on immigrants.

It's all the fault of the EU.
  • Options
    Went out for a great motorcycle ride today in Kent with 20 others over to Boxhill. Had a great time and loads of laughs, great scenery and sunshine. Just got home , in the garden , mug of Tea, saw the result, not surprised.
       A Spitfire then flew over! Happy days.
      Sorry Thomas, no more of my money till Adkins is gone, bit of golf, some fishing and some relaxing Saturdays out till its sorted!!!
  • Options
    john3 said:
    I blame the euro.
    Yeah, blame it on immigrants.

It's all the fault of the EU.
    At last you see sence 
  • Options
    Slept though it!
    Five miles of fresh Sussex air this morning zonked me out until 5.30 (frustrating afternoon avoided!)
    And I guessed the correct score in the Prediction League.
    #walking #smiling

Awaiting OohAhh's analysis ( #shitrating ) and percentages...
  • Options
    masicat said:
    TS and a bloody awful window is to blame, not Adkins. However, let’s just kick Adkins out anyway, can’t blame TS. However, we will soon. 
    What a load of tosh.  I could win games with that team.  Adkins is just bloody clueless!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    In 8 games, we've had 16 shots on target. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:
    Listening to Adkins on Radio London- Lots of players not fit to play 90 mins - how does that happen 7 to 8 games into a season. 

Then we bought the wrong players or he is doing something wrong … disappointing interview, took no responsibility at all, mainly said we lost because Wycombe are such a good team … which infers he knows that his ‘team’ is not good 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    In 8 games, we'd have 16 shots on target. 
    Unbelievably poor 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Gills stuffed at home today. If we go there on Tuesday and fail to get anything but a convincing win I think we will see changes at the top.
    No excuses about bedding players in ffs.
    CBT has to start, rather barker than gunter, deji for pearce, lee starts, stockley doesnt, my brief thoughts on stopping the rot
    Will we go there and even attempt to win it? That is how you get out of a poor run. Too many cowards out there on the pitch playing the safe ball and not making incisive runs. We are toothless and pathetic and at least we ought to start Tuesday how we finished today but we won't as we are a bunch of bottlers.
    Bingo
  • Options
    Reading Sandgards tweet has made me even more cheesed off.