Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 21st September 2021 | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    arny23394 said:
    mendonca said:
    As we know, wingers are inconsistent so maybe drop CBT from the squad and bring somebody into the team who was dropped from the squad last game. 
    Came on and skinned the right back about 47 times & caused more problems than the rest of the team combined and you want to reward him by dropping him from the squad. Stupidest thing I’ve read on here today. 
    I think you missed the joke.  I assumed it was a joke anyway. 
  • Options
    Anyone got 2 spare tickets for sale? 
    Got one spare 
  • Options
    Anyone mad enough to want to buy a ticket? I’ve got 2 spare
    Both gone. 
  • Options
    At least Doncaster aren't playing so if we avoid a heavy defeat we won't be bottom.
  • Options
    It's a target at least 😳
  • Options
    Oh no no no no, Keith Stroud + Gillingham + that fat prick Evans. Even if we were top of the league and unbeaten this has a loss written all over it.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Vfrf said:
    Anyone know which pubs for away fans?
    The ones in Greenwich.
    Cheers Geoff
  • Options
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Christ. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    God no, I hope not. Playing the 2 over 35's when we were told they were back up players only would be akin to suicide. We want pace & exuberance.....not slow & stodgy. 

Happy with Lee, CBT & Davison though. Not that I think Davison is much good, but he would hopefully chase after lost causes & generally make a menace of himself.  

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will bring back the six he dropped last game drop stockley because it’s his fault not the 6 he dtopped last week and certainly not his fault for playing a target man on his own and we will lose again.running out of people to blame 
  • Options
    He will bring back the six he dropped last game drop stockley because it’s his fault not the 6 he dtopped last week and certainly not his fault for playing a target man on his own and we will lose again.running out of people to blame 
    It's like last season with LB but even worse.
  • Options
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    442 with Morgan and Watson makes me feel unwell.
    Any two of the ones we have got aren't good enough 
  • Options
    There is no fucking way we get anything from these cnuts in normal circumstances, let alone with the shitshower we are putting out at the moment.

2-0 to the Jills
  • Options
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Oh FFS. I know you have great posting record mate but I really hope you are either wrong or on a wind up with that team. I havent missed a single game since before lockdown but I honestly dont think I will but the stream if that team is announced. It's not the £10 it's the sheer painful experience of watching the dross that will exude from that midfield 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Arter?
    Clare, we’ve only seen about 180 minutes of him.
    Dobson ill give you that. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Arter?
    Arter not yet, he could be when he is fully fit.  There isn't two available that are. 
  • Options
    So this is the team up for a fight in our now local Derby. 

Deepest joy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Any truth in the rumour that we've asked for the kick-off to be put back by over an hour so that the entire game is after the 9pm watershed?

If the game is anything other than an omnishambles of a clusterfcuk I'll take that as a good evening.

I'll watch the stream expecting the worst ... and probably seeing something even more dire than that.

The only match stat that we "win" will be bookings with Captain Pearce picking up a couple of yellows from Stroud (at least one of which will be for a trademark grappling move) and a random midfielder getting a straight red for an aggressive kick at the ball.

Jill 3 Nads' non-rip-roaring, non-goal-scoring Addicks 0
  • Options
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    I predicted 1-0 away win earlier , but this team has a 6-0 loss written all over it . And it's goodbye Mr Adkins  .

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Arter?
    Arter not yet, he could be when he is fully fit.  There isn't two available that are. 
    Probably right on arter to be fair, needs match fitness bit by bit.

I think Clare deserves another punt I mean how much worse can he be?
  • Options
    Have we reached the stage where Adkins will have to be smuggled out the ground in a laundry basket if we lose again?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Sage said:
    Thanks @ForeverAddickted for posting - I’ve added to your likes now! Much prefer the view I’ve got than what we have had so far this season. Big game tomorrow night.

Knew @Sage's image looked a bit photoshopped!!
  • Options
    How about Charlton treating this like a play off final and playing for the shirt and some pride of being professional footballers.

Lose your temper if you have to Nigel but get this team playing and carrying out your instructions. (No more excuses)

Some of our fans need to stop the arrogant shite about this being Gillingham's cup final when we are 23rd out of 24 in the third tier.

I see more passion in step 5 in the SCEFL premier (Kent League)than I have seen from Cafc in League matches this season.

The Kent team Gillingham against the London Team Cafc with 50% of its support from Kent.

Let's be avenue; hopefully our wingers when/if they get on don't run down a cul de sac.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    VFR4life said:
    Line up is…

mcgillivray
    matthews
    lavelle 
    pearce
    purrington
    watson 
    morgan
    lee
    cbt
    davison
    washington
    Arter?
    Probably right on arter to be fair, needs match fitness bit by bit.

I think Clare deserves another punt I mean how much worse can he be?
    This is exactly what happened last season, you drop people because they were shit, then bring others in, then drop them for being shit and you end up back with the shit you dropped. 
    What I took from that last season, and starting to think the same this, is that it isn't the players who are shit but the manager and/or tactics.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!