Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post-match Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

We started comfortably at Lincoln, whose home form has not been good. But when Lee went off injured, we fell to pieces. Kirk moving into a central position with CBT coming on did not work in the slightest. We limped into halftime, lucky to be level. Why wasn’t the formation changed earlier?

In the second half, we came out with Leko centrally and Kirk back out on the wing. We were only marginally better. Lincoln put on the pressure, which resulted in an own goal from Stockley. Lavelle equalised soon after, putting the ball in from close range after a corner scramble. We couldn’t build on that. 

The performance, overall was calamitous. 

After the international break, and with a couple of wins under our belt, we expected that we’d take advantage of the opportunity. We didn’t. We didn’t look prepared once Lee went off. We’ve taken a step back again. Massively disappointing.

Lincoln 2 Charlton 1

Over to you.

Comments

• Said it on Player Marks, will say it again: DJ deserves damages after that 
  • That for me is the game that confirms Adkins hasn't got a clue. If stays I really think we could go down
  • Sponsored links:

• Dreadful team performance. 

It's 3am I think it's time to go to bed.
  • TEL said:
    Leuth said:
    Said it on Player Marks, will say it again: DJ deserves damages after that 
    Give it a rest mate, you're like a stuck record. 
    So you think that from Kirk is an acceptable standard? 
  • Leuth said:
    Said it on Player Marks, will say it again: DJ deserves damages after that 
    Must say it all about him in training if he cant get in the squad ahead of those who are...
  • edited October 2021

DO NOT ARGUE CHAPS!

• Sponsored links:

• At the end of the day we need results now and I just cant see any improvement as the matches tick by. I think NA is a nice bloke but it is time for a change. However all you folks shouting for JJ to take over just remember who the defensive coach is.
    Get a new manager and allow him to bring his own coaches in 
  • All this group of players lack is ability, desire and bottle.
  • We've been shit all season and it sounded like today was awful. Adkins needs to go, should have gone after Bolton