Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    No tweet from Sandgaard yet...
  • Options
    All I’m going to say is what a load of shit again we can’t pass tackle take corners to many shit player’s and fuck off adkins
  • Options
    I think I support Elliott Lee more than Charlton atm 
  • Options
    Adkins out.

We cannot keep getting opportunities to work on ourselves (int'l breaks) and losing the next games.

Something is far from right, done looking for reasons to support Adkins, it clearly isn't working. Nice guy and all but not for me. 

Wonder if we'll see Schwartz returning under our new manager 🤣
  • Options

He's practising Hi Ho Silver Lining for the Accrington match :|
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:
    I can tell I’m going to keep thinking we can’t possibly go down and suddenly it’ll be Christmas and we’re seven points adrift. 
    That's usually how relegation seasons go.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    TEL said:
    Leuth said:
    Said it on Player Marks, will say it again: DJ deserves damages after that 
    Give it a rest mate, you're like a stuck record. 
    So you think that from Kirk is an acceptable standard? 
    No I don't. But I don't think DJ is any better and he wasn't even in the squad. 
  • Options
    Addick_8 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again, he won't be sacked.
    Though I'm not a fan of protests after all we have been through in recent years with RD but maybe something like that might push TS to do the right thing. 
    Pack it in. 
     mate I agree but I'm at a loss to try and think of a way to show our collective displeasure with Nigel at the helm.
  • Options
    I did wonder if Curbs had been sounded out about a job in the football side after today’s CAtv prematch.

he had said he wanted to get to the cup game hoping to see the youngsters and ones who could make a step up etc 
  • Options

He's practising Hi Ho Silver Lining for the Accrington match :|
    Except he just pays people to play stuff for him, the mans a blagger.
  • Options
    Pretty dreadful again. Performance was so poor. Don't see anything that encourages me to think we can turn this around. Time to change before its too late. 
  • Options
    I'd normally be re-arranging meetings at work Tuesday so I could get out at 4:30 for the game. Instead I'm really pleased I have a 4:30-5:30pm meeting and therefore won't have to go! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well just in the car on the way back , the fans were absolutely quality behind the team , but we looked lost in second half just giving the ball away and seemed to have no game plan 
  • Options
    Only potentially good thing from NA is that Lee is 'ill' so may be back soon. We have nobody else with his skill and energy to link midfield and attack.
  • Options
    Adkins saying we should have had a stonewall pen before their second, and suggesting the second itself was offside. Poor excuses or frustratingly accurate?
  • Options
    Nothing is working. Absolutelt Nothing at all..Now well past time for a big shakeup. From the top down. Can't see anything apart from a mid table hard scramble. Or relegation.
  • Options
    We are a broken football club - is that ott to say?

I just cannot understand how we always turn in worse performances after a break. This happened during the Bowyer era (towards the end), but I didn't expect it this season at all. 

Lee getting injured after no game for 14 days just felt all so typical Charlton. No doubt we will move on and talk about the schedule/need to rest players/it's a squad game. Awful.