Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Options
    Adkins is chatting utter crap
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Adkins saying we should have had a stonewall pen before their second, and suggesting the second itself was offside. Poor excuses or frustratingly accurate?
    Sounds like if we had got anything from this game it would have been incredibly fortunate. Very much excuses 
  • Options
    I’m not usually one for calling on a change of manager, but it feels like the time to shake things up. For whatever reason it’s not working and we simply need results. How long can you leave it?
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Only potentially good thing from NA is that Lee is 'ill' so may be back soon. We have nobody else with his skill and energy to link midfield and attack.
    Gilbey ? 
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Adkins saying we should have had a stonewall pen before their second, and suggesting the second itself was offside. Poor excuses or frustratingly accurate?
    Camera angles made it difficult for both.

Stockley was on the floor in the penalty area with his arms out towards the ref... Little got made of it from the players so think it tells you everything - Referees dont seem interesting in giving him any fouls anyway.
  • Options
    Literally no plan B, Lee came off injured and Adkins and the side had no clue what to do for the rest of the half. Kirk is not influencal enough to boss the game from the number 10 position, and Souare was left 2 on 1 every attack. 

Special shout out to Famewo who seems to get worse with every passing game
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Sounds like if we had got anything from this game it would have been incredibly fortunate. Very much excuses 
    Oh definitely didn’t deserve anything. I guess we’re not even undeservedly lucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We lost  :(
  • Options
    He had Arter who is short of games, Gilbey who has just returned from serious Covid and Old man Watson on the bench. I looked at it when it was announced and wondered if we would run out of gas but I didn't expect to be outclassed, which in all honesty we were. Totally, in League One against the 17th placed team. 
  • Options
    I’ve not abused Adkins or the players in the recent dog shit games and still won’t bring myself to do it BUT today I’ve lost patience, we are 12 games in and look worse every game. 

Every Charlton fan is now united in the fact that he has to go! This is the worst start to a season in our clubs 100 year plus history and we are sleep walking to league two with this clown. Sandgaard grow some and get rid of him before it’s too late. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2021
    MrOneLung said:
    Bowyer will be available soon. 
    Dear God NO!

I guess you're only joking about having him back? Hopefully  :)
  • Options
    No anticipation for this match although that will change if Adkins goes.
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Drop this into TSs in tray......... He should make the first step tonight.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    I was not overly impressed with Kirk against us last season. He is quite a slow and ponderous player. Hope he has it in him to up the levels but am worried by what I'm seeing (or not seeing)!
  • Options
    Only listened to the game, but just looked at the player marks thread....they are truly awful....sums up the game I listened to; and the scores seem unanimously poor and back it up.
  • Options
    Serious question as i honestly don't know if we even have one. Who is our defensive coach?

It might be time to consider getting a new one.