Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley | Tues 19 October | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Quite fitting that if we lose to ‘who are they?’ Accrington, Nigel gets the boot.
    We can’t fall any further. 
  • Options
    Gonna be a real doozy 

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    IanJRO said:
    Chunes said:
    My first game in a few years having just moved back to the UK. Can't wait to be back at The Valley under the lights. Please don't make it a stinker!
    Welcome back. I'll be the bloke in the Covered End

Does @Covered End know about this 😉
    As if I haven't got enough to worry about tonight. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    BigDiddy said:
    Adkins is a busted flush - if he stays, we will most likely go down.

TS needs to change the manager = lots of teams in this division are more dynamic and will fight to win the points. We are lightweight, unfit, poorly led and unlikely to bring out any results.  We need a hard nosed manager who will ge the best out of this squad. 

If we stay up, we can then hopefully improve next season.

We had one last season and the majority seemed against him because he told the players to get stuck in. 
    No, it's because he turned into an abusive, paranoid madman who hated attacking players
    You'll say anything for a bit of attention. 
  • Options

Want me to put up a match thread?

• Options
    Leuth said:
    BigDiddy said:

TS needs to change the manager = lots of teams in this division are more dynamic and will fight to win the points. We are lightweight, unfit, poorly led and unlikely to bring out any results.  We need a hard nosed manager who will ge the best out of this squad. 

We had one last season and the majority seemed against him because he told the players to get stuck in. 
    No, it's because he turned into an abusive, paranoid madman who hated attacking players
    I'll say exactly what I feel. Bowyer's last few months were deeply toxic and most of our fans knew it
  • Options
    I’ll take a loss if it means Adkins is gone by 10pm. Bigger picture.
  • Options
    I hope we win 7-0 and Adkins retires on a high
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    BigDiddy said:

I'll say exactly what I feel. Bowyer's last few months were deeply toxic and most of our fans knew it
    We wouldn't be in the relegation zone. I'm confident of that. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    The club is doing a lot to make the match day experience a pleasant one, TV, beverages and food service etc. ..  ALL except winning games .. time for a home win chaps .. let's see who is selected for tonight, a terrible selection makes it very difficult to predict any result
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2021
    What if we lose and he doesnt go though?

Simply making the job harder for whoever eventually comes in
  • Options
    Bailey said:
    Would make two changes to Sage's team, Famewo in to make a back three, choose what wing backs you like and move Lee to CBT's position, if not fit Washington, oh and put Henderson between the sticks. 
    Famewo one of the players doubtful tonight … so expect to see Pearce and Laville  
    Or even Lavelle. 
  • Options
    Worrying watching adkins pre match, looking excited like a pundit, not a manager, saying something along the lines ‘it’s going to be exciting tonight end to end ball bouncing everywhere ‘ etc. 

get rid. 
  • Options

Not a chance we lose and he stays
  • Options

Not a chance we lose and he stays
    I hate myself for saying it, but we look so disorganised which is the worst factor for me in this run of form.

But I bloody hope not if we lose and he does stay
  • Options
    At least TS gets to see this in person.
  • Options
    Embarrassing we are dependent on a poor lino decision of a goal over the line scored by an ex-youth player bullying us