Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Women to rebrand as "Charlton Ladies" - turned down by FA (p28)

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Lois Heuchan has left Charlton to join London City Lionesses.

A big loss. 

Not enough effort seems to be going into getting a squad together.
    I think we've signed 8 players since this post. Do you think it might have been a bit premature?
    Definitely not. We need a team and substitutes. Only one goalkeeper signed. No cover in the backs. 
    Oh, can we not sign any more players now then? You moaned that there wasn't effort being put into getting a squad together and then we signed 8 players in 16 days. You might have jumped the gun just a tad, maybe save the lamenting until after the transfer window closes and we see where we are?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Lois Heuchan has left Charlton to join London City Lionesses.

A big loss. 

Not enough effort seems to be going into getting a squad together.
    I think we've signed 8 players since this post. Do you think it might have been a bit premature?
    Definitely not. We need a team and substitutes. Only one goalkeeper signed. No cover in the backs. 
    Oh, can we not sign any more players now then? You moaned that there wasn't effort being put into getting a squad together and then we signed 8 players in 16 days. You might have jumped the gun just a tad, maybe save the lamenting until after the transfer window closes and we see where we are?
    As of today there are 18 players on the club site. When I posted originally we didn't have enough players to field a team.

We are signing players which is good. We released a lot too and three others have left since then.
  • Options
    4 more signings now. Another goalkeeper, two forwards, and a centre back. A fair few options in attack now and players coming in with Championship and WSL experience. Looking good