Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    But I'm confused. I thought Purrington was our best player or something. 

(yes yes, he's probably injured, but still. excited for Maatsen Versus Purrington Part 2)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Will be quite poignant when Kirk buggers off tomorrow, a day after the player he needed to make a fist of it here arrived (that's assuming we went back to a back four though, which it seems we just won't)
  • Options
    Hope it leads to a permanent deal in the summer, assuming it works out well for both parties. Nice to have an actual LWB. 

Wonder if it means Souare is on his way out? 
  • Options
    At a risk of sounding all "Adkins and Roddy @ Reading" was he at Den Haag with Powell? 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Welcome Juan. Don't know anything about him, so won't pretend to. Though we do have good history with loanees from Chelsea.

Be interesting to see how the rest of the window goes, as this doesn't immediately appear to be a signing that prepares us for next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Birmingham fans don’t rate him at all according to a friend of mine ! 
  • Options
    oh well , wait and see what he’s like.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    A Chelsea mate of mine reckons he used to be ahead of Maatsen. Obviously not the case right now, hopefully there’s something there to work with. 
  • Options
    Looks a good move for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome Juan
  • Options
    He might be speedy but can he actually defend? 
  • Options
    It’s always difficult to tell how good a lot of the Chelsea youngsters are, or will go on to be as they have so many.  Some like Gallagher are very good, but then you have the other end of the scale like Josh Mchreon or whatever his name was.  Obviously had some talent, but perhaps overhyped (through no fault of his own).  

You just never know.  Hopefully will improve us, and imagine he certainly has more pace than Purrington 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Birmingham fans don’t rate him at all according to a friend of mine ! 
    Birmingham fans don't have a solitary clue about anything other than crude bovine aggression
    When they grow up, they go to bovine university.
  • Options
    "One Juan,
    We've only got one Juan,
    We've only got one Juan.
    We've only got one Juan." 

I've already got my coat on and left the house. 😞
  • Options

If he turns out to be not very good the song will be Juan - ton of merde

• Options
    Out of contract in May so if it works out we have a chance to make it permanent.
    If Bows said he was overweight and unfit when he arrived we know he will be as fit as a butchers dog now and ready to start.
    I expect him to be in the squad tomorrow.