Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD [+post-match p21]: Hartlepool vs Charlton | Papa John's Trophy | Tuesday 25th Jan 2022

Comments

• Options
    Got what we deserved - Fuck all . 

Stupid cup anyway 
  • Options
    Do some people still want Famewo on a permanent? Awful
  • Options
    Yesssssss play offs.back onnn, never doubt this team, BOOM.
  • Options
    Disappointing to go out like that.

Let’s keep the post-match thread here, thanks.
  • Options
    Yay... Here comes the childish abuse, for a competition no one wanted us to be in prior to the first game :D
    I think it's more about what it says that our first team lose to a team who are lower mid table 4th division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Certainly not me
  • Options
    Feel for Lee right now. No lack of effort form him but nothing is coming off for him. 

Glad we’re out to be honest. Snobbery or otherwise but being in the competition just rubs in what a shit level we are at right now. Sadly, we’re precisely where we deserve to be. 
    Because he's not as good as he or many of our fans think.
  • Options
    Shit performance by a shit football team 
  • Options
    Oh Charlton. Elliot's penalty was how he's been striking the ball at goal all season. 

Ow well - at least the lads showed heart and desire.....hey! Ffs.
  • Options
    Fuck wait, that was Saturday
  • Options
    White Pele my arse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Hartlepool. They deserve that by a mile and should have won in 90mins. Our players should be paying the fans for their wasted money. 

Bunch of shit footballers with no desire, bottle or interest.  For most of them this was likely the best chance in their career to play at Wembley and they simply could not motivate themselves to bother. 

Watson simply cannot be chosen to play any more minutes for us ever again.  Up there with Amady Fay as my most disliked Player to ever pull on the shirt.
  • Options
    disgrace 
  • Options
    Another pathetic performance. Jackson isn't convincing me.
    Me neither.
  • Options
    Season over fuck most of them off no guts or balls
  • Options
    Play what is essentially our first team in the cup, no youngsters on the bench, and they go and fuck it up.

Way they've been playing I'd be tempted to play u23 and u18 players for the rest of the season and sack off the rest
  • Options
    Certainly not me
    Or me.