Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon fans involved in incident at London Bridge

Comments

• Options
    40 against 3 . Hope they feel good in themselves. 
    40-15 would have been a better Wimbledon score
    Leave it, love.
  • Options
    On the way back to the station on Floyd Road one of our fans sang MK Dons and a couple of their fans completely lost it. The sad thing is one of them was in his 50s and trying to take our guys head off. It's pathetic 
    Yeah after  we were ground sharing at palace I’m sure we’d have loved oppo fans to sing shit about that .
    of course the reaction is way over the top and ridiculous but wtf did the div want a round of applause , goading knob end .

all those old enough will remember back in the eighties plough Lane as one of the grounds we always looked hard at. with a few lads going in the home end and kicking off and us always letting a goal in cos our players were distracted and then our lads would be marched round in to the away end . 
    This was our fans going into the Wimbledon end in 1985. Photo taken by my dad
  • Options
    On the way back to the station on Floyd Road one of our fans sang MK Dons and a couple of their fans completely lost it. The sad thing is one of them was in his 50s and trying to take our guys head off. It's pathetic 
    Yeah after  we were ground sharing at palace I’m sure we’d have loved oppo fans to sing shit about that .
    of course the reaction is way over the top and ridiculous but wtf did the div want a round of applause , goading knob end .

all those old enough will remember back in the eighties plough Lane as one of the grounds we always looked hard at. with a few lads going in the home end and kicking off and us always letting a goal in cos our players were distracted and then our lads would be marched round in to the away end . 
    I remember fans singing "shit fans, no ground" at us in the 80's tbf!
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

I remember fans singing "shit fans, no ground" at us in the 80's tbf!
    I think we heard "What's it like to have no ground?" every week apart from Man Utd who sang "What's it like to share a ground?"
  • Options
    1987 > physical violence, ha what a great time 
    2022 > oh god no, you can’t sing that 
    PC gone mad, world's gone soft, bloody millennials etc etc
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    bobmunro said:
    Croydon said:
    Wimbledon fans on twitter saying it started over some MK Dons chants
    I don’t know if this is true or not, but why do our ‘fans’ think it’s ok to sing songs to other fans about their rivals to wind then up? It’s really weird. Singing Southampton songs at Portsmouth the other night and now potentially this, I simply don’t get it 

I think you will find that our, ahem ... "fans" are the same as all "fans". It's called a bit of bantz and lads having a joke. I'm beginning to wonder whether it isn't just the ghastly woke brigade silencing anyone who dares mention the hot button topics of the day that is their beef but actually silencing anyone from ever speaking anything ever! How ironic... The leftist atheists have become more Barbara Woodhouse ... than Barbara Woodhouse! 

Clearly you weren't around when the Perry Suckling song was sung!
    Or "is that all bring away" and other cardinal sins of goading the opposition in song! Who would have thought it! 

I suspect there are some on these pages that will not rest until The Valley has the atmos of crown green bowls! 

Be careful what you wish for. 

What a pathetic post . 

It's his usual bollocks.
    Not the dogs bollocks? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    I must be the only fan that sees the torch lights as harmless and quite decorative.

I don't know if it's true or not but on 69th minute against Oxford everyone's going to hold up their phone with the ping pong ball scene from Debbie does Dallas.
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    bobmunro said:
    Croydon said:
    Wimbledon fans on twitter saying it started over some MK Dons chants
    I don’t know if this is true or not, but why do our ‘fans’ think it’s ok to sing songs to other fans about their rivals to wind then up? It’s really weird. Singing Southampton songs at Portsmouth the other night and now potentially this, I simply don’t get it 

I think you will find that our, ahem ... "fans" are the same as all "fans". It's called a bit of bantz and lads having a joke. I'm beginning to wonder whether it isn't just the ghastly woke brigade silencing anyone who dares mention the hot button topics of the day that is their beef but actually silencing anyone from ever speaking anything ever! How ironic... The leftist atheists have become more Barbara Woodhouse ... than Barbara Woodhouse! 

Clearly you weren't around when the Perry Suckling song was sung!
    Or "is that all bring away" and other cardinal sins of goading the opposition in song! Who would have thought it! 

I suspect there are some on these pages that will not rest until The Valley has the atmos of crown green bowls! 

Be careful what you wish for. 

What a pathetic post . 

It's his usual bollocks.
    Not the dogs bollocks? 

Heal!
  • Options
    I think we should take it up a level.

We need to ask those doing it to sway in harmony. Perhaps the older generation can join in with disposable lighters.

Then, the drummer should lead the Covered End in a rendition of "We Are Sailing" by Rod Stewart.

This will strike the fear of god into the opposition, and undoubtedly lead to our ultimate victory.

Move over "let em come..."
    Better still to accompany the lights, @MrWalker and his brothers could give us a rendition of ‘the sun ain’t going shine anymore’
  • Options

The Man of Kent and Middle parks finest.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I must be the only fan that sees the torch lights as harmless and quite decorative.

I must be the only one who clearly doesn’t understand why anyone gives a shite either way 🤷‍♀️
    No, I'm the same.
  • Options
    And I thought they just went around picking up litter. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Grass. 
    Twat 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing more cringey than chanting another club's chants. It doesn't get a reaction it just makes the support look like a joke.

Seen footage, the Charlton 3 should be proud of their efforts.
    Where’s the footage?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Nothing more cringey than chanting another club's chants. It doesn't get a reaction it just makes the support look like a joke.

Seen footage, the Charlton 3 should be proud of their efforts.
    Where’s the footage?
    At the end of your legage? 
    Is the footage needage?
  • Options
    I heard it was West Ham fans coming back from Kidderminster.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    I heard it was West Ham fans coming back from Kidderminster.
    Was 100% AFC fans, I was there and got off the train with them. It then all kicked off down the bottom of the escalators. 

I then got a train with Hartlepool fans, they all then kicked off fighting at kings cross. 

• Options
    I’ve seen a video, 10-15 Wimbledon on 2-3 Charlton at the ticket barriers, one guy had 4-5 on him at one point and was taking a proper hiding.
  • Options

I wasn’t there officer…. Honest 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    I’ve seen a video, 10-15 Wimbledon on 2-3 Charlton at the ticket barriers, one guy had 4-5 on him at one point and was taking a proper hiding.
    Where can this footage be found ?