Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who bought all the tickets?

Comments

• Options
    I had no problems buying a ticket for the match tomorrow. Plenty available. 

Am sure I’ll be cursing the club again for this time making it possible to attend but I had 2 robins in my garden for most of today and thought it was a sign. 
  • Options
    If they’re going to a Gurkha/Nepalese community group - great.

If they’re being dished out on one of the most widely-read Facebook groups in southeast London - not so great. 
  • Options
    This free ticket farce is totally devaluing a product that is getting poorer every week anyway.

• Options
    Agreed I have dropped my price I will buy a complimentary ticket from 10 pounds to 5 pounds this week. 
    Will have a crisp fiver at the ready and that’s me done. 
  • Options
    Gerald Ratner in charge of ticketing? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We really are run by wankers, as a long standing season ticket holder they can stuff next season. 
  • Options
    We really are run by wankers, as a long standing season ticket holder they can stuff next season. 
    Bye then
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Bye then
    Nice to see that you are as pleasant and constructive as normal, I guess you agree with the situation that proper Charlton supporters can’t buy tickets when we give thousands away to only play in a half full stadium.

If you can’t see that this is a stupid idea I guess there is little hope for you or the longer term good of the club.

I will return once proper football people return to the club.

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Bye then
    Nice to see that you are as pleasant and constructive as normal, I guess you agree with the situation that proper Charlton supporters can’t buy tickets when we give thousands away to only play in a half full stadium.

If you can’t see that this is a stupid idea I guess there is little hope for you or the longer term good of the club.

Sorry, thought you'd gone.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Bye then

Why, I said I wouldn’t renew, not stop posting, proves you are as thick as sh*t.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Bye then

Why, I said I wouldn’t renew, not stop posting, proves you are as thick as sh*t.
    Back again so soon?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Bye then

Back again so soon?
    What a twat
  • Options
    Love you too mate. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Love you too mate. 
    No mate of yours, your obviously a lonely sad twat.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Love you too mate. 
    No need for all of the swearing and personal insults is there? I havent sworn at you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Honest question. Would you guys/girls prefer:

A) Some blocks in our Stands to be closed off due to lack of demand in home games.

B) Complimentary tickets given to schools/communities to help boost the attendance and keep these blocks open.

Personally I am with B.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Love you too mate. 
    No need for all of the swearing and personal insults is there? I havent sworn at you.
    No you just had to make a nasty comment when one wasn’t necessary, won’t be bothering  with you anymore so just have the last word, which will no doubt make you happy.

If I was going to swear I would have used much stronger language.

Grow up.
  • Options
    What joker closed the argument alert thread, look at all the handbags we’ve missed…

• Options
    cabbles said:
    But it’s not ‘sold out’ Large. Go on the website and there are thousands of tickets available to buy. That batch above that everyone is kicking off about is the last block open in the West Upper towards the away end where we would hardly sell any tickets for. 
    Also known as, The Bournemouth block 
    Don't knock it, I got a freebie corporate because of that.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Love you too mate. 
    Play nicely.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    But it’s not ‘sold out’ Large. Go on the website and there are thousands of tickets available to buy. That batch above that everyone is kicking off about is the last block open in the West Upper towards the away end where we would hardly sell any tickets for. 
    Also known as, The Bournemouth block 
    Don't knock it, I got a freebie because of that.
    How much did she usually charge then?
  • Options
    Don't have any issue with the ticket dump this week personally. Been handed out locally, and it's not stopped anyone from being able to buy tickets with mates if they want to. That's already  an improvement  on recent weeks
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Honest question. Would you guys/girls prefer:

A) Some blocks in our Stands to be closed off due to lack of demand in home games.

B) Complimentary tickets given to schools/communities to help boost the attendance and keep these blocks open.

Personally I am with B.
    C.   Just keep the stands/blocks open & people can buy tickets where they like. No need to shut blocks at all. What are you saving.....the cost of a couple of stewards ? 

Re comps & giveaways. I can see the attraction for the receiver if you are in the Premiership or battling it out it the top 6 of the Championship.....but when you are in  the lower reaches of League 1, lost your last 5 games without scoring then I doubt many non fans living in Surbiton would want to go to the match.