Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who bought all the tickets?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022
    He is absolutely right but according to the club there is no database. No details of who bought the 40000 plus Wembley tickets. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    He is absolutely right but according to the club there is no database. No details of who bought the 40000 plus Wembley tickets. 
    Well that's a possibility, especially given Roland, Southall, Nimer, Elliottttttt etc

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Got you down for four season tickets next season  mate
    I’m thinking of buying 24,000 so we have no home supporters in the ground. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Got you down for four season tickets next season  mate
    I’m thinking of buying 24,000 so we have no home supporters in the ground. 

https://youtu.be/feKNvd3z4E4
  • Options
    I thought they were bought by the 10,000 season ticket holders at 4 each? If so the database is the season ticket database.
  • Options
    There are 1000s of con/fan numbers, surely you start there.
  • Options
    There is definitely a database. I got a text this week and have not been to a game since the Brighton protest game
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    There are 1000s of con/fan numbers, surely you start there.
    Common sense, it will never catch on 
  • Options
    Maccn05 said:
    shirty5 said:
    This is the original tweet that went up around 4:15pm yesterday afternoon. Now which reads nothing like the other tweet from the club about the university 🤔😐 Two hours later Ryan deleted his tweet. Hopefully his mate can spell Greenwich 

Its clear that Ryan does not attend Uni with that grammar and spelling.
    Ryan didn’t say he went to Uni… don’t be such a snob!
    Ryan might well go to Uni - he could be doing sports.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the ticket giveaways have started to created a real tourist/day trip atmosphere at The Valley. It's shit and something I thought we'd avoid whilst out of the prem
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Fair point about the chants, meant more in and around the ground in general. 
  • Options
    The latest brainwave is asking fans to distribute leaflets to promote the Shrewsbury game - a dead rubber game in a poor season at short notice. Whoever came up with that is a fool.
    Where was this announced?
  • Options
    We need a bigger sofa! 

Sea of red!

I’ll get my coat……
  • Options
    The consultant has been ringing round asking people to take them. I saw a pack this afternoon.
  • Options
    The all important attendance wasn't announced was it? I left early.

Also can't see it on either teams' Twitter. Weird.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

10,700 with 350 from Morecambe. Surprised it was that many.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

10,700 with 350 from Morecambe. Surprised it was that many.
    A few "newbies" in the Curbs stand today...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please put the U7s in the family stands, Parents putting ear defenders on on kids in the Covered End is a joke.
     Mums and half wit Dads who keep taking selfies and kids who are bored witless, waving at mates in other parts of the ground are driving me nuts. 
    We have family areas for the kids, use them!!!!
  • Options
    Please put the U7s in the family stands, Parents putting ear defenders on on kids in the Covered End is a joke.
     Mums and half wit Dads who keep taking selfies and kids who are bored witless, waving at mates in other parts of the ground are driving me nuts. 
    The family area you talk about is sold out unless you want to chuck an Under 11 in there in on their own in one of the single seats that are available 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    The family area you talk about is sold out unless you want to chuck an Under 11 in there in on their own in one of the single seats that are available 
    Don't be daft, expand the family area, don't stick them it the covered end!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    I’m not the owner fella. How do you expect me to expand the family area? 
  • Options
    It looked and felt like a lot more than 10k today - must have been a lot of freebies again - it was full all around us in the East Stand
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    The consultant has been ringing round asking people to take them. I saw a pack this afternoon.

I received a phone call from the club on Wednesday afternoon about handing out these leaflets as I had sent an email to the club about how to go along with the ticketing prices for next season. Admittedly I was invited to one of those meetings but living in West London with an hour’s notice to attend was always going to be a hard push in the rush hour,

The plan was to collect a bag of 200 leaflets advertising the Shrewsbury game and season tickets for next season at 2pm today from the West Stand reception area where the club then  wanted a photo of those individuals with there bags. 

I passed on the idea for 2 reasons as it would have spoiled by pre match drinking time and I don’t want a photo when I’m being against the way the club has dealt with the freebie situation this season.

Okay I could still collect said bag but unless I distribute them through letter boxes in SE7, no offence but I can’t believe anyone in West London would be interested in a mid table League one club, when the vast majority support Chelsea, QPR, Fulham and Brentford 

The good doctor (Raelynn) and the fans adviser were also copied into the email I received 

The goodwill is there from the club but it’s the execution of it I’m struggling to see 

• Options
    It looked and felt like a lot more than 10k today - must have been a lot of freebies again - it was full all around us in the East Stand
    Saw a kid in a full De Gea GK kit today...

I didn't see the front so I assume it was a Man U kit, unless Thomas has decided to splash the cash to solve our defensive issues
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I received a phone call from the club on Wednesday afternoon about handing out these leaflets as I had sent an email to the club about how to go along with the ticketing prices for next season. Admittedly I was invited to one of those meetings but living in West London with an hour’s notice to attend was always going to be a hard push in the rush hour,

The plan was to collect a bag of 200 leaflets advertising the Shrewsbury game and season tickets for next season at 2pm today from the West Stand reception area where the club then  wanted a photo of those individuals with there bags. 

I passed on the idea for 2 reasons as it would have spoiled by pre match drinking time and I don’t want a photo when I’m being against the way the club has dealt with the freebie situation this season.

Okay I could still collect said bag but unless I distribute them through letter boxes in SE7, no offence but I can’t believe anyone in West London would be interested in a mid table League one club, when the vast majority support Chelsea, QPR, Fulham and Brentford 

The good doctor (Raelynn) and the fans adviser were also copied into the email I received 

The goodwill is there from the club but it’s the execution of it I’m struggling to see 

Suspect the photo was more important to them than the execution. It’s nonsense.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Knowing me you'll understand why I have shook my head and laughed at this post.

Non-League stuff with zero thought behind the scenes.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    I’m not the owner fella. How do you expect me to expand the family area? 
    Get some buns in the oven?