Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Same price during earlybird stage, increase after.

Reduction in a few East and West blocks  

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Can’t see a 340 price?
  • Options
    Renewed, East Stand. With Valley Gold it cost me £386.50. Bargain all things said and done.
  • Options
    See what you mean now. So there are different prices in the brochure to what they’ve published in the article…
  • Options
    So all the Zone 2 prices above are different to what’s in the brochure (bar U18 and U11)
  • Options
    Why have Zone 2 prices been reduced, making the gap between adjacent blocks even greater?

This season - Zone 2 £455  Zone 1 £575, a gap of £120
    Next season - Zone 2 £425  Zone 1 £575, a gap of £150

That's nonsense
  • Options
    Renewed x 2 Lower Covered End £260 =  £520 = £11 each per game = pays for itself in 12 games. Bargain. 
  • Options
    After the 11th May, Zone 1 goes up to £625 FFS, £200 more than the adjacent Zone seats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After the 11th May, Zone 1 goes up to £625 FFS, £200 more than the adjacent Zone seats
    Buy a Zone 2 season ticket and sit in Zone 1 👍
  • Options
    Any amazing additional early bird incentives this year?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Will they be implemented this season though? When we was the last time that happened? 
  • Options
    To go from giving tickets away to then increasing prices for next year, baffling.

They have still not been able to simplify the pricing policy, and most importantly reduce the cost of tickets.
    Blimey .
    To reduce the ticket cost for you , they would have to pay you to attend.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    No, so I guess that means it’s a less attractive offer to last season.

Matchday prices will be increasing as well 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Have they announced match day prices yet?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    se9addick said:

Have they announced match day prices yet?
    “ With the club also experiencing the impact of higher prices with inflation, the price of a season ticket and match-to-match tickets will be higher than last year, but only after the early-bird phase”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £699 for our two.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Weirdly the brochure indicates that the price for my seat goes  £340 as the earlybird price down to £320 after May 11. lol.
    Brochure? Where is the brochure? I can only see the prices on the OS and there it shows zone 2 as being same price before and after cut off date. Presumably partly due to zones 2 and 3 being amalgamated. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Croydon said:
    Was expecting a reduction if I'm honest.
    Me too. I’ve no complaints about my covered end ST price but I’m disappointed they didn’t reduce pricing around the rest of the ground and tried to sell as many STs as possible. Get a critical mass of the ground already sold to STs and they could look to charging premium matchday prices for the more attractive games
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    See what you mean now. So there are different prices in the brochure to what they’ve published in the article…
    When did we recruit Diane Abbott  :D
    But we definitely don't need a CEO. 
  • Options
    Can't knock what I pay in lower North to be honest. But wow, zone 1 £625 for league one football after the early bird is a bit of a rip off if you ask me.

Think they've missed a trick on simplifying prices across blocks in east and west. AC stand, two seats separated by an isle, one is £625 the other £425, ludicrous variance.

Never quite understood why they don't show pricing for the hospitality either and not that I've ever used it but the finance is a bit punchy at credit card interest rates.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Can't knock what I pay in lower North to be honest. But wow, zone 1 £625 for league one football after the early bird is a bit of a rip off if you ask me.

Think they've missed a trick on simplifying prices across blocks in east and west. AC stand, two seats separated by an isle, one is £625 the other £425, ludicrous variance.

Never quite understood why they don't show pricing for the hospitality either and not that I've ever used it but the finance is a bit punchy at credit card interest rates.
    Make all seats £525 then?
  • Options
    Cheaper for me to see premiership football next season than renew my season ticket. Also it will have a £200 approx 33% increase on the seats in next block after early bird. 

Disappointed that they did.not make east stand pricing one band or reduce price for blocks d/e