Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Comments

• Options
    Wouldn’t be surprised if it has been taken down - as highlighted above, it had a different table in to that which featured on the website news article, re: zone 3 prices. 
  • Options
    I'll renew as I do, but crikey it's all a bit of a mess. 
  • Options
    Will renew, both mine and my sons, (for the love of God i don't know why).
    But on the Upside First year as an OAP!!!
  • Options
    Not renewing, will pick & choose, I’ve missed 4-5 home games this season for varying reasons so I’m not really saving money now, and I’m not seeing pointers towards, and sadly, don’t think I will see any improvement over the summer in recruitment and change in dynamics and progression 

• Options
    Walking down to the ground yesterday, heard two lads talking about how they got their ticket for the game. Picked up some LFT from the campus and they were giving out free tickets, I presume that was Greenwich Uni.
  • Options
    I have missed 9 home games so far and don’t intend on bothering with the final 2 of the season.  Definitely not renewing next season, will just pick and choose my games.  My interest is at an all time low. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    The brochures been taken down....... and the website seems to be up the swanny with the latest news being July 20 and menu items such as Test 123aaa  :)
    Signs of panic from within or merely a coincidence ?
  • Options
    Aa I have said before our club is a shambles, top to bottom.

Poor management/ Leadership leads to utter dross both on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    I havent read the full thread but in answer to a few posters  - I'm not happy to throw good money after bad until I see a genuine change on the pitch, which starts with  recruitment from now until Pre-season. I was taken in by all that guff this time last season (we all know the quotes by now) and not only are we not in Wigan's shoes we ditched the "talker" when we were Donny's shoes & took the easy option upon replacement. 

The owner is very good with talking the talk, he just needs to walk the walk before I part with any money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    The brochures been taken down....... and the website seems to be up the swanny with the latest news being July 20 and menu items such as Test 123aaa  :)
    The website is now back to normal & the brochures are now available here https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/5269da4d6d0a3d463e32d3c7cdd17c8e

• Options
    just renewed mine today. lets hope for a better season at least an easy midtable finish.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    My mates pay £425 at Luton and they have a waiting list plus a championship wage bill. 
  • Options
    At £5.65 a game the value for money is superb for my season ticket.  Will be rejoining no doubt.
  • Options
    The £455 price in the brochure isn't actually available online. It appears anyone can pay £425 in those areas.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    My mates pay £425 at Luton and they have a waiting list plus a championship wage bill. 

10,000 capacity stadium. Championship club.  Supply/demand.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

That would suggest a higher price is achievable at Luton.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Was expecting a reduction if I'm honest.
    Me too. I’ve no complaints about my covered end ST price but I’m disappointed they didn’t reduce pricing around the rest of the ground and tried to sell as many STs as possible. Get a critical mass of the ground already sold to STs and they could look to charging premium matchday prices for the more attractive games
    THERE AREN’T ANY MORE ATTRACTIVE GAMES IN LEAGUE ONE
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    shine166 said:

Yeah I think you've missed my point. Better football, more demand yet still 425
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I know there is a cost of living squeeze and so appreciate many need to make hard financial decisions. 

Even so, I am surprised at the number of people who said in the RD years that it was not about the results but about how he ran the club that meant they would not go, and they would be back as soon as he left; now the message us that it is about the results and they won't be coming back till they improve.

Football is cyclical (less so sadly in the PL nowadays due to the finance gulf), these shit seasons will make any good ones even better.

Beating Sunderland at Wembley (no2) was great not just because of the last minute but because of some dross we all had to go through in previous years. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Signs of panic from within or merely a coincidence ?
    Will be in the new stadium so need to change the graphic.
  • Options
    Bit disappointing tbh. After a shite season I was hoping for something incentivised and with a clear marketing plan to drive increased sales. This isn’t doing that.

And as we pride ourselves as a family club, it’s very disappointing that a family of 4 would be (my calculations) £110 better off sitting in the CBL Upper at Millwall watching Championship football than we would watching L1 in the North Upper. 

With the earlybird discount finishing so early before any potential signings are made, the hope will largely be on maintaining as many as the current ST base as posssible over the next few weeks, rather than driving momentum around a cheaper offer and attracting current non-ST holders. 

And what was the point of burying the news on the morning of a Matchday? Could understand if it was to be tied into a visual approach, but every poster around the ground and in the toilets were still advertising this season prices. Completely wasted Matchday opportunity, strategy just makes no sense. 
    Agree that launching it on a matchday was weird. 
    Surely some people may have renewed yesterday.
  • Options
    Bit disappointing tbh. After a shite season I was hoping for something incentivised and with a clear marketing plan to drive increased sales. This isn’t doing that.

And as we pride ourselves as a family club, it’s very disappointing that a family of 4 would be (my calculations) £110 better off sitting in the CBL Upper at Millwall watching Championship football than we would watching L1 in the North Upper. 

With the earlybird discount finishing so early before any potential signings are made, the hope will largely be on maintaining as many as the current ST base as posssible over the next few weeks, rather than driving momentum around a cheaper offer and attracting current non-ST holders. 

And what was the point of burying the news on the morning of a Matchday? Could understand if it was to be tied into a visual approach, but every poster around the ground and in the toilets were still advertising this season prices. Completely wasted Matchday opportunity, strategy just makes no sense. 
    Agree that launching it on a matchday was weird. 
    Surely some people may have renewed yesterday.
    I doubt if many people did so in person at about two hours’ notice - online, yes, but the matchday isn’t relevant to that. As has happened before, it looks like a last-minute decision.
  • Options
    With the cost of living crisis, and the complete cock up of the season and FTV Initiatives I really thought he might do something bold and majorly discount the tickets in order to drive an increase overall and top up his popularity 

So to try and drive an overall increase in revenue by selling many more do to a lower price (and hopefully) so marquee signings.

Seems like a missed opportunity?
  • Options
    Looks to me like just a rehash of previous seasons. No innovative thinking or change of pricing bands 

Just like this season.......same old same old. 
  • Options
    I am going to renew purely based on the fact that I go with my grandad (and now my mum wants to go too) so has been a family tradition going back years and years. However I want to move to a cheaper block in West. Do I ring up and ask to renew in a different seat that isn't in the best location or wait until June when the season tickets get released from hold and hope there are better seats available?
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:
    I am going to renew purely based on the fact that I go with my grandad (and now my mum wants to go too) so has been a family tradition going back years and years. However I want to move to a cheaper block in West. Do I ring up and ask to renew in a different seat that isn't in the best location or wait until June when the season tickets get released from hold and hope there are better seats available?
    Ring up and ask what's available & if it's what you want.