Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Comments

• Options
    The brochure finally arrived in the post today (a weighty A4 sized publication) a week and a half after the launch of the season ticket sales...
  • Options
    Zone 2 is actually a price reduction based on post 9th May pricing.
    Although if you renew in zone 2 as an early bird they promise to charge the post early-bird price.
    So I can hold off from renewing as part of an (empty) protest and still get a better price than last year  ;)
  • Options
    The brochure finally arrived in the post today (a weighty A4 sized publication) a week and a half after the launch of the season ticket sales...
    My brochure also arrived this morning, a week after i purchased a season ticket.
  • Options
    Soare will be delivery mine, once they have found him.
  • Options
    clive said:
    My brochure also arrived this morning, a week after i purchased a season ticket.
    Same here.but in fairness to the ticket office they did tell me that it would as they had all been printed and prepared. 
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Weirdly the brochure indicates that the price for my seat goes from £340 as the earlybird price down to £320 after May 11. lol.
    In the brochure it does say that the reduced prices for zone 2 ie £320 will be honoured with immediate effect for early bird renewal, it is marked with an asterisk on the price freeze print but is not shown in the picture above.

• Options
    I renewed yesterday.
  • Options
    Not renewing mine, doing the aways.
    Disheartening this season, results dont bother me.
    Topped up getting a season ticket , missing 10 home games but the season ticket resulted in me doing less away games.

• Options
    What did you find disheartening if the results don't bother you?
  • Options
    I'm still grumpy about the pricing, so won't renew until nearer the deadline. I'm expecting PERSONAL calls from Thomas and Jacko!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did you find disheartening if the results don't bother you?
    If I'd of known I'd be missing 10 home games I'd of done more aways.
  • Options
    Just renewed our three, happy with price and like our seats
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Just renewed our three, happy with price and like our seats
    Why? Are they padded?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Not renewing mine, doing the aways.
    Disheartening this season, results dont bother me.
    Topped up getting a season ticket , missing 10 home games but the season ticket resulted in me doing less away games.

1,000 new season ticket sales tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Not renewing as can’t guarantee I will be able to attend enough matches in the first half of the season. Will reconsider at half season ticket time. 
  • Options
    Got mine in the post today. My sister and brother in law, under the last two letters of Athletic. Fame at last.
  • Options
    A bit of a heart-in-mouth moment just now when I renewed my ST for the women's games and got an automated email titled "CAFC Confirmation Email 2021-22". Fortunately the rest of the email did have the right dates in all the right places, but the notification that popped up on my phone was panic-inducing.
    It does say in the brochure that women's season tickets are not on sale yet. Has that changed? 
  • Options
    redman said:
    A bit of a heart-in-mouth moment just now when I renewed my ST for the women's games and got an automated email titled "CAFC Confirmation Email 2021-22". Fortunately the rest of the email did have the right dates in all the right places, but the notification that popped up on my phone was panic-inducing.
    It does say in the brochure that women's season tickets are not on sale yet. Has that changed? 
    Can only men attend The Valley next season?
  • Options
    redman said:
    Rules you out.
  • Options
    Done my two - mine had dropped £70 reached the grand age of 65 😀

super value and let’s hope more competitive next year 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:
    The online booking site is offering STs for the women's games alongside the men's and Valley Express. £60 full price, £30 for over-65 and under-18, covering the 11 league games.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Rules you out.
    Enjoy your birthday cake mate?
  • Options
    Renewed ours today, hoping for the best as usual. 
  • Options
    Got an automated phone call from JJ thanking me for renewing my season ticket. 
  • Options
    Got an automated phone call from JJ thanking me for renewing my season ticket. 
    Me too, he wasn’t very talkative ..
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for a call from Jacko, begging me to renew!
  • Options
    Got my call from JJ. He didn’t hang around for a chat, though. 
  • Options
    I never got one, strangely, although my other half did. We had both renewed already.
  • Options
    My group of 6 will be renewing as it’s what we do on a Saturday rather than any real hope that we will be challenging for promotion next season. Won’t be surprised if S/T numbers fall to less than 7000 given demands on finances and the dire football this season