Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Comments

• Options
    Got my call from JJ today thanking me for renewing.  Was about to thank him and he hung up...
  • Options
    The brochure finally arrived in the post today (a weighty A4 sized publication) a week and a half after the launch of the season ticket sales...
    I never got one, strangely, although my other half did. We had both renewed already.
    Stangely I have not got one either, bit like my votv back in the day after subscribing!
  • Options
    Perhaps they sent one per household, they did to us.
  • Options
    Did that include back copies as well of votv
  • Options
    cblock said:
    Did that include back copies as well of votv
    Obviously not, as they are discussing season tickets.
    You appear to have a bee in your bonnet. 

• Options
    Our three renewed today. We must be mad!
  • Options
    We are going to renew and possibly add another one but want to change seats in the same stand but I can't find any information to be able to do this online.
    Anyone done this online or do I have to call the ticket office?
  • Options
    Probally the best way if you want early bird prices would be to renew your existing seats before the deadline, then swop them  for you new seats after the dead line when all the unsold seats should be released.
  • Options
    We are going to renew and possibly add another one but want to change seats in the same stand but I can't find any information to be able to do this online.
    Anyone done this online or do I have to call the ticket office?
    Go online, instead of the using the renew option, just to go buy now and choose new seats
  • Options
    Renewed as i guess i always would, even got a nice message from JJ yesterday thanking me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to the reply I got for my feedback form, we are one of the cheapest tickets in London. Thing is though, we also have one of.. if not the most expensive ST in the league. 

Personally, I don't see the price increases for inflation, covering the losses from people not renewing. 

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. I'll probably renew existing seats and then swap later.
     :) 
  • Options
    I renewed and swapped seats on Wednesday, hopefully some closer to stairs will become available on 2nd June but I'm happy for now. 
    Saved £150 by moving across one flight of stairs. 
  • Options
    So on the back of today will the early bird deadline be extended? Especially if sales are not what the club thought they would be so far? 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    So on the back of today will the early bird deadline be extended? Especially if sales are not what the club thought they would be so far? 
    I hope so. I’ll renew whenever the deadline but many won’t in the next week. Personally I want the ground filled with as many paying Charlton fans as possible. If that would be helped by extending the deadline I’m more than happy the club doing that. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    shirty5 said:
    I hope so. I’ll renew whenever the deadline but many won’t in the next week. Personally I want the ground filled with as many paying Charlton fans as possible. If that would be helped by extending the deadline I’m more than happy the club doing that. 
    No problem with extending it  but it looks like once again a bit of a con to get money in quickly especially when in the current climate when we all need look to after our bucks.

If they extend it again then scrap the early bird from next season and only use it to guarantee your seat 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Can extend the deadline to August , but I'm still doing the aways next season 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    One of many
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    One of many
    I'm not getting a season ticket shirty , will do a  few home games but tbh they bore me.

• Options
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    One of many
    I'm not getting a season ticket shirty , will do a  few home games but tbh they bore me.

Ipswich away today bored me.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    One of many

Was you there mate?
    I see the others at half time.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    One of many

Was you there mate?
    I see the others at half time.
    Yep.
    Unfortunately I was there
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    When I’m trying to get a ticket it says there’s a student option but when I go to purchase as a season ticket it says ‘customer has 0 student purchases left’

is this an error or am I not allowed to purchase a student season ticket

edit: figured It out, as you were 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    It might be to do with needing to provide the ticket office with proof of entitlement. Give them a ring. 
  • Options
    Not doing owt until I see the way the winds blowing.
  • Options
    Do they check student ID at the turnstiles ? I have enough trouble remembering my ticket let alone ID every time too.
  • Options
    Got a reminder postcard today. Luckily there was no reference to Jackson on it!
  • Options
    Was going to but will hold back and wait and see who gets the job
  • Options
    The 'hurry up and buy one' card dropped through the letter box today
    Fucking cheek of it after yesterday's bullshit
    Sandgaard can wait for my money - better yet he can hold his (doubtless stinking) breath