Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Comments

• Options
    renewed on Friday - haven't renewed my boys - they're 19 and 22 now and both at work - reckon its time to see how much they really want to go - might be the kindest thing i do if they get out of the habit  
  • Options
    Renewed mine on Saturday.
  • Options
    Moaned a bit and then renewed. Don't want some other bugger taking our seats when we are in the Prem in a couple of years! 

• Options
    Renewed- next season has to be better.
  • Options
    Renewed both ours - £260 for 23 matches ain't bad! And I am hopeful as usual the season will be a good one ....................................................................................
  • Options
    I know I will renew I always do, but as my zone 2 price actually reduces after early bird there was no incentive to rush into the purchase.
    In fact I will probably hold back until I'm about to lose my seat.
  • Options
    Site's down saying I have nothing to renew and have missed the deadline because of it
  • Options
    Holding out on renewing until I see what the plans are for next season. I can't sit and watch the shit served up last season again. I'll spend my time on something else 
  • Options
    honestly why are these bulk bought club websites so fucking tinpot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Anyone know how many sold so far ?
    Radio silence on that from the club. Last summer the club were doing updates on how many sold every 500. 
    Be patient, I’ve heard we’ve reached 487, so probably just under a week until we reach the first update 👍🏻
  • Options
    Didn't do it today - how long until I might lose my seat?
  • Options
    June 2nd
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    June 2nd
    Thanks
  • Options
    There's zero chance of someone new coming in and paying the increased £625 in Zone 1, especially in the Curbs stand, surrounded by the reduced price Zone 2 seats. Madness pricing.
  • Options
    There's zero chance of someone new coming in and paying the increased £625 in Zone 1, especially in the Curbs stand, surrounded by the reduced price Zone 2 seats. Madness pricing.
    The club possibly aren't too bothered, as they can sell the highest price seats on a one off match day basis.
  • Options
    I too was going to re-new this evening and had to send my son's student ID tot he club during the day today.  Went on just after 6 to renew the sytem is down and remains down.  I don't think it said renew by 5pm on 09/05 but perhaps I missed that.  Annoyed a bit really.
  • Options
    Supporters can purchase during the early-bird phase until 5pm on May 9th. Tickets will go back on sale at Phase Two pricing from May 11th. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62752c56c0da9/ticket-office-to-open-on-saturday-may-7th-ahead-of-mondays-early-bird-deadline
  • Options
    I mean this is how you market season tickets (not that they’ll sell many either bless ‘em)

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/the-accies-identity-22-23-season-ticket-details/
  • Options
    The club possibly aren't too bothered, as they can sell the highest price seats on a one off match day basis.
    If that logic made sense it would apply to all seats - not too bothered about season tickets because they can get more for that particular seat on a matchday. In practice the benefit of the season ticket is that it ties people in - you are still paying for Morecambe and Fleetwood in midweek in February when no bugger is buying match tickets at any price.

The real point of the £625 is to charge everyone in those blocks that price next spring. Good luck with that if we are facing another season in L1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that logic made sense it would apply to all seats - not too bothered about season tickets because they can get more for that particular seat on a matchday. In practice the benefit of the season ticket is that it ties people in - you are still paying for Morecambe and Fleetwood in midweek in February when no bugger is buying match tickets at any price.

The real point of the £625 is to charge everyone in those blocks that price next spring. Good luck with that if we are facing another season in L1.
    My thoughts exactly, and there will be the same "we're freezing prices" bullsh*t. I will certainly be raising this the next time there's a Q&A session
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    shirty5 said:
    Anyone know how many sold so far ?
    Radio silence on that from the club. Last summer the club were doing updates on how many sold every 500. 
    Be patient, I’ve heard we’ve reached 487, so probably just under a week until we reach the first update 👍🏻
    Should hopefully hear something today from the club now they are off sale until tomorrow. 

No reason why not to tell
  • Options
    When I mentioned our prices in the feedback form, I got a reply telling me that we are the cheapest of the top 14 London clubs. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    When I mentioned our prices in the feedback form, I got a reply telling me that we are the cheapest of the top 14 London clubs. 
    Of which I guess we are 12th in the London League Table ahead of Orient & Wimbledon?

I suspect lower north is pretty much the cheapest, but elsewhere we are dearer than Brentford in a lot of instances.
  • Options
    Brentford can afford to price at lower rates for most of its seats, due the revenue from TV payments and higher revenue from sponsorship and advertising.
  • Options
    Apropos of nothing, I was pleased to see at the last home game that new seat number stickers had been affixed to the seats in the upper west.
    Of course I know my own seat, but the amount of times last season when late arrival day trippers would be standing looking around blankly for their seat because not a single one had a whole readable number left on it.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Brentford can afford to price at lower rates for most of its seats, due the revenue from TV payments and higher revenue from sponsorship and advertising.
    Love that this is always mentioned, jus like us needing to cover expenses of the lower league. I very much look forward to season tickets being cheap if we ever reach the Premier league again... although I won't bet on it. 
  • Options
    Apropos of nothing, I was pleased to see at the last home game that new seat number stickers had been affixed to the seats in the upper west.
    Of course I know my own seat, but the amount of times last season when late arrival day trippers would be standing looking around blankly for their seat because not a single one had a whole readable number left on it.
    All complaints to the Director of Operations.
    Numbers sticky for the use of, fall under his remit. ;)