Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    AndyG said:
    I had a call as well to ask if I would be interested in buying a hospitality season ticket ( I do use it pretty often when I come down of it's just me & the Mrs) I gave the same reply in that I'm not looking to do anything until I see what signings are made and who the Manager is. Tbf the guy on the phone was very understanding and explained that was a regular comment they was hearing. I explained I'm personally very supportive of TS and what he is trying to do and things like trying to sell hospitality via season ticket make sense but it's now time to step up and get signing right. If TS is getting all these comments fed back it will make him seriously think imo. Anybody trying to sell a product listens to their customers if they have any chance of selling it, he will know this and understand I'm sure so will be keen to get things right
    I remember when we were outraged to be described as customers.
  • Options
    Any idea when these will be available again with the updated seats ? 
  • Options
    I renewed my season ticket on Wednesday to retain my seat in the west upper.

Yesterday was the last chance to retain seats.

Remaining seats should be on general sale now.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    I renewed my season ticket on Wednesday to retain my seat in the west upper.

Yesterday was the last chance to retain seats.

Remaining seats should be on general sale now.
    Yeah I gave up mine in NU, want one in lower but they are not showing yet. Renew and early bird deadlines should have just been the same day to save the faff.
  • Options
    Has anyone purchased online in the last week or so? Trying to sort one for my sister but as she’s moving seat she can’t do this via the renew option and typically of Charlton there isn’t an option to actually just buy a season ticket right now. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Has anyone purchased online in the last week or so? Trying to sort one for my sister but as she’s moving seat she can’t do this via the renew option and typically of Charlton there isn’t an option to actually just buy a season ticket right now. 
    I think they might have been taken off sale for now. The renew option expired on Thursday & seeing as it's the long BH weekend I'm assuming everything has been put on hold. 

I tried looking on friday & like you couldnt find a link to just buy a season ticket. Strangely though my seat seemed to still be available to renew. 
  • Options
    They're back on sale now, just purchased the seat next to me for my daughter.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Wow, just looked in NU block J which is usually pretty much sold out and I'd say 80% of the seats are still available.

Just a shame we've not really made progress in the last month as I'm desperate to buy, but need to seeing something going on before I spend my money.
  • Options
    It would be obvious to TS from the calls to lapsed ST holders such as myself, why a lot of people have not renewed to date. It would have been very easy to move the deadline for making lapsed seats available until after a manager is appointed. I raised this very point when I was called. I also said if no manager is appointed and my seat is sold, you’ve lost me as a season ticket holder this year. Were these comments passed up the line or is TS stubborn - it’s his way or the highway (to hell) I would imagine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Mrkinski said:
    It would be obvious to TS from the calls to lapsed ST holders such as myself, why a lot of people have not renewed to date. It would have been very easy to move the deadline for making lapsed seats available until after a manager is appointed. I raised this very point when I was called. I also said if no manager is appointed and my seat is sold, you’ve lost me as a season ticket holder this year. Were these comments passed up the line or is TS stubborn - it’s his way or the highway (to hell) I would imagine.
    Tbh if you want a specific seat, you know we will have a manager at some stage so just renew.

I'm half way through a 8 hour train trip and bored to death, I imagine il have a ST by the time I get home lol. Currently trawling through old posts trying to find out what the atmosphere is like in the lower.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Mrkinski said:
    Mrkinski said:
    If you want your seat renew it.
    It's ridiculous to expect Charlton to move their deadline dates on a whim as to whether you decide to renew or not.
    I will renew it when I feel confident I’m not throwing my money at more shit, Covered End. That’s my choice, but it’s clear I’m not alone or the take up would probably be greater. If I lose my seat, it will probably be walk-ups for me. Again, my choice, no need to be crabby.
    Entirely your choice, but you shouldn't expect the rest of the fan base to have to wait to buy the S/T of their choice, until you decide.
  • Options
    He's not saying that I think. Also the club have moved the early bird deadline and others I think in response to feedback in the past, indeed it was a discussion point at the last FTV meeting. It is of course all about getting maximum take up and not just the hardcore who will always renew regardless. The club need to build trust and develop a partnership approach and this is one way of doing that by being sensitive to this kind of thing, not quite there yet in my view but maybe they will start to see sense when they look at numbers, until there is another change in personnel of course.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    If you want your seat renew it.
    It's ridiculous to expect Charlton to move their deadline dates on a whim as to whether you decide to renew or not.

Customer : I'd like to buy a S/T please, in a central block.
    Ticket office : I'm sorry sir, but we can't sell any seats that S/T holders held last season, until Mrkinski has decided whether he wants his S/T seat and is happy with our choice of manager.
    Customer: Can you tell us when we shall be able to purchase then please?
    Ticket Office: Sorry sir, last year's unsold  S/T's will only become available when Mrkinski has decided and we have no idea when that will be.
    That’s not what I’m saying, and you know it. I’m not expecting everything to be about me. I was asked why I hadn’t renewed and I gave my answer. It’s my choice to wait and see before I renew (if I do).

But go ahead, twist my words for the lols.
  • Options
    Yes I've already said it is your choice to wait, of course it is.
    But it's not your choice to prevent others buying seats.

No one would dream of disagreeing that it is your choice to wait and see about the manager or anything else for that matter, before you consider renewing.

The point I'm making which you are not understanding, is that your exact words are that "you want the club to move the deadline for making lapsed seats available until after a manager is appointed".

So you want the club to change their deadline to prevent other fans buying (possibly better) seats that S/T holders held last season, but have chosen not to renew, until the manager has been appointed.

Then at some future point, when you and others have decided whether or not you wish to support that manager and the team by renewing your S/T, others should then be allowed to purchase from the full range of available seats.
  • Options
    They're back on sale now, just purchased the seat next to me for my daughter.
    What has she done to upset you?
  • Options
    Yes I've already said it is your choice to wait, of course it is.
    But it's not your choice to prevent others buying seats.

No one would dream of disagreeing that it is your choice to wait and see about the manager or anything else for that matter, before you consider renewing.

The point I'm making which you are not understanding, is that your exact words are that "you want the club to move the deadline for making lapsed seats available until after a manager is appointed".

So you want the club to change their deadline to prevent other fans buying (possibly better) seats that S/T holders held last season, but have chosen not to renew, until the manager has been appointed.

Then at some future point, when you and others have decided whether or not you wish to support that manager and the team by renewing your S/T, others should then be allowed to purchase from the full range of available seats.
    In other words, he's a selfish b******.
  • Options
    People could buy seats not occupied by season tickets - plenty off them.. this is something the club have done previously 
  • Options
    razil said:
    People could buy seats not occupied by season tickets - plenty off them.. this is something the club have done previously 
    You could do that this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just randomly seen this from 1981 apparently, seems we've never been the cheapest for our level. ;) 

• Options
    Just renewed my seat, was gonna move but know I'd miss it in J BLOCK.

Really looking forward to the new season now 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Just renewed my seat, was gonna move but know I'd miss it in J BLOCK.

Really looking forward to the new season now 
    where's that Kenneth Williams giff?
  • Options
    My brother and I just renewed. Looking forward to the new season.
  • Options
    A friend and I relocated our seats from L block to the front row of J block on Tuesday. Quite a few spare seats if anyone else wanted to sit there.

Well happy as always wanted to sit in that particular block, which imo is the best block in the covered end. 

Everyone wants to stand in L block now which was extremely annoying and lead to a few arguments in the last couple of years. 
  • Options
    A friend and I relocated our seats from L block to the front row of J block on Tuesday. Quite a few spare seats if anyone else wanted to sit there.

Well happy as always wanted to sit in that particular block, which imo is the best block in the covered end. 

Everyone wants to stand in L block now which was extremely annoying and lead to a few arguments in the last couple of years. 
    Tbh J BLOCK is pretty much standing too, that's exactly why I stayed.