Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Thought this article was worth posting as I know a fair few of us would like to sign him, Stockton

https://t.co/YxgipKIjdU

he’s actually still under contract for another year which I didn’t realise so would command a fee, I’d say this would actually benefit us as it may put championship clubs off as he’s a bit of a risk and we know TS ain’t afraid to whack some money on a ‘marquee’ signing. 

Adams has said no approach from any club has been made for Stockton and they’ve offered him a two year deal to make him the highest paid player at the club 
  • Scoham said:
    Peterborough have made Jorge Grant available for transfer. Also Christy Pym, Mark Beevers, Idris Kanu and Ryan Broom.

No real idea how Grant did this season in the Championship? But he was pivotal as part of Lincoln's play-off team...
    Full Posh released and retained list.

https://www.theposh.com/news/posh-confirm-retained-list

retained
    Grant would be excellent and I would take Beevers as well if he hasn't had injuries this season. He started 45 out of 46 games last time he was in league 1 but hasn't played much this season in the champ
  • Jac_52 said:
    Scoham said:
    Peterborough have made Jorge Grant available for transfer. Also Christy Pym, Mark Beevers, Idris Kanu and Ryan Broom.

No real idea how Grant did this season in the Championship? But he was pivotal as part of Lincoln's play-off team...

retained
    Grant would be excellent and I would take Beevers as well if he hasn't had injuries this season. He started 45 out of 46 games last time he was in league 1 but hasn't played much this season in the champ
    If Beevers is the player I think, he was very good against us at the Valley last season.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Scoham said:

retained
    If Beevers is the player I think, he was very good against us at the Valley last season.
    He left Millwall a couple of years ago because he wanted to move back north. 
  • Joe Rafferty has been released by Preston. Think he'd be an upgrade on Purrington and offers decent versatility. 
  • Grant would be great but maybe on the expensive side. 
  • Seem to remember @Henry Irving saying that all but one of the U18's had been offered a contract.  Not seen anything official or news of any signing.  Am I right their season has not quite finished yet so I guess released list for that age group unlikely for another couple of weeks.

• edited May 2022
    Jac_52 said:
    Scoham said:

retained
    Christy Pym was goalkeeper of the season if I remember rightly the year Posh went up
  • Sponsored links:

• Everytime I've seen Marquis he needs about 10 attempts to score, would rather keep Washington 
  • Wow, what a start that would be to our summer squad rebuild. Would rather sign the Marquis of Bath.
    Marquis de Sade would mix things up a bit. I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the changing room should he join (actually maybe not)
  • Chunes said:
    Has to be a WUM Marquis was dog shit 3 years ago
    he’s now 3 years older and stale dog shit

IF sandgaard signs the shit andy carroll he’ll have an uprising on his hands

Wasn’t pete burns the vocalist front person for 80’s pop manglers Dead or Alive who got his face disfigured with cows arse? 
    If this is the quality of his ahem journalism he shoulda stuck to pap music
  • Chunes said:
    3 followers and would be a third big striker while we have no manager. Not happening.
  • Billy_Mix said:
    Chunes said:

But at least we can sing it to him every week.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Stockley to Wigan 
    Dobson to Millwall 
    Boyle not coming here. 

Stockley tried Preston, but is happy in the South with his young family. Wigan a no go unless silly money. Stockley doesn't want to start on the bench, where at Cafc Aneke prefers too.

Dobson told people he was staying at the POTY on the Sunday but once his gaffer and friend Johnnie Jackson went the day after then an offer from a championship team could well temp.

Boyle not coming as long as you don't eat chocolate.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Stockley to Wigan 
    Dobson to Millwall 
    Boyle not coming here. 

Stockley tried Preston, but is happy in the South with his young family. Wigan a no go unless silly money. Stockley doesn't want to start on the bench where at Cafc Aneke prefers too.

Dobson told people he was staying at the POTY on the Sunday but once his gaffer and friend Johnnie Jackson went the day after then an offer from a championship team could well temp.

Boyle not coming as long as you don't eat chocolate.
    I think this is a case of  let's wait and see.
  • Billy_Mix said:
    Chunes said:
    Has to be a WUM Marquis was dog shit 3 years ago
    he’s now 3 years older and stale dog shit

Wasn’t pete burns the vocalist front person for 80’s pop manglers Dead or Alive who got his face disfigured with cows arse? 
    If this is the quality of his ahem journalism he shoulda stuck to pap music
    Did he not sign for Lincoln 
  • Scoham said:

retained
    Watching Posh's final game of the season, if they keep Clarke-Harris, Szmodics and Marriott they'll destroy L1 defences next season.
  • It is my understanding that Checkov is a better writer than Gorky.
    Putting that out there on this social media, because that seems what one does these days.
  • I hear from a reliable source that it is cheese before beans on a baked potato, although that is disputed.
  • Beans or cheese but never together.
  • Gotta be beans then cheese surely but to throw a spanner in the works I always have an M&S prawn cocktail in my jacket potato or failing that tuna mayo.