Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• I predict the signing of an unnamed player on a unspecified date

Here are some emojis to seal the deal🖖👀👨‍💻
    Here. We. Go.
  • https://twitter.com/Pompey/status/1552375905124761602

Pompey have signed Dane Scarlett on loan from Spurs, very highly rated,  Pompey signing 3 ''first choice'' strikers is a little confusing though
    Always looks good when I’ve seen him play for England. Should be a decent signing that.
  • I watched Scarlett last season live at Spurs against some pub side in the Europa Conference and he looked extremely raw and very lightweight. Got bullied and subbed, Kane come on and scored 3. No doubt a huge talent but I’d be very surprised if he’s a ‘game changer’ at this level yet.
  • How many professional appearances, goals and assists has Jesurun Rak-Sakyi got?

• How many professional appearances, goals and assists has Jesurun Rak-Sakyi got?

Not enough to piss our pants about either 😂 
  • I predict the signing of an unnamed player on a unspecified date

Here are some emojis to seal the deal🖖👀👨‍💻
    Anun Amed did you mean? Quality signing if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it a done deal, as confirmed by Charlton Life?
    WIOCL
  • Delfin said:
    Dane Scarlett, well that's a real talent.I suppose we burnt our bridges with Spurs after Nile John's. He's a game changer , a real goalscorer. How many months/years have we been waiting for a goalscorer. I suppose Jon Fortune hasn't got any on his books and Steve Gallen hasn't any one else's number.Charltons scouting system must be terrible,if one exists.
    Well, there's a hope that he's a real goalscorer, he doesn't actually have any goals in men's football yet. Very good against other children by all accounts though.
  • edited July 2022
    BREAKING: Cardiff City goalkeeper Dillon Phillips joins KV Oostende on loan 

I'm surprised Cardiff have ferried Dillon to Ostend.
    He’ll be stuck at Dover for a few days

I claim the assist for your LoL's and thanks for being there for me as there's nothing worse than putting quality crosses in and no one is there.

Cheers Thai.

Will he be playing up front on his own?
  • His video looks good
  • edited July 2022
    How many professional appearances, goals and assists has Jesurun Rak-Sakyi got?

Will Dane Scarlett be every week then ?

Will Leaburn who a fair few people want to see playing?

Did Gallagher have amazing professional stats before his loan to us?

Why's Scarlett's complete lack of "professional" stats make him a laughable signing yet Rak-Sakyi's not? 

Etc etc etc

• Nile John was everything wrong about a loan signing.
    Nothing against the lad, but he seemed to be a pawn or bit part player in really clumsy shenanigans.
    We don’t need any more makeweights, there has been more than enough of them over recent seasons.
    Especially as we ourselves are supposed to be providing ‘pathways’.
  • https://twitter.com/Pompey/status/1552375905124761602

Pompey have signed Dane Scarlett on loan from Spurs, very highly rated,  Pompey signing 3 ''first choice'' strikers is a little confusing though
    Another Great Dane
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm actually pleased we haven't signed Scarlett, we can hardly shout out LeeeeeBurn... when he comes off the bench.
  • Delfin said:
    Dane Scarlett, well that's a real talent.I suppose we burnt our bridges with Spurs after Nile John's. He's a game changer , a real goalscorer. How many months/years have we been waiting for a goalscorer. I suppose Jon Fortune hasn't got any on his books and Steve Gallen hasn't any one else's number.Charltons scouting system must be terrible,if one exists.
    Pompey went into the red to sign Scarlett.

• Do U21s signed on loan count towards the salary cap? I know they don't count in terms of the squad limit cap.

Why's Scarlett's complete lack of "professional" stats make him a laughable signing yet Rak-Sakyi's not? 

Etc etc etc

Laughable. That's a complete fabrication and I clearly did not say that.

to remind you of what I said, in response to what in my view was a complete exaggeration of a post slating our owner and scouting system  for not signing this guy...... I pointed out that he has scored 0 goals in pro football, I also pointed out that his England youth stats are very good

in response to the original post, who questioned our scouting system that charlton playing one up top would unlikely want him

would spurs want him to come to use to be behind stockley and aneke?

the palace guy would be less of a risk playing on the right of a three than leading the line

Etc etc etc

to remind you of what I said, in response to what in my view was a complete exaggeration of a post slating our owner and scouting system  for not signing this guy...... I pointed out that he has scored 0 goals in pro football, I also pointed out that his England youth stats are very good

in response to the original post, who questioned our scouting system that charlton playing one up top would unlikely want him

the palace guy would be less of a risk playing on the right of a three than leading the line

I know you didn't say that, I am, given the tone of other posts. It's not a rant directed at you or anyone.

I'm just curious as to why Scarlett who has only scored against children isn't worth pissing pants over, yet Rak-Sakyi with good stats against children and not men should have me getting through the cleenex 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just love to deep dive into the CL logic.

No, we’d use him wide in our front three.
  • Addick_8 said:
    New player to reveal the third kit at 11 am
    Not ITK but if the above turns out correct I’ll be at the big boys table from now on
    I did think that but I imagine it’ll be the stock images that were done weeks ago

Etc etc etc

I know you didn't say that, I am, given the tone of other posts. It's not a rant directed at you or anyone.

I'm just curious as to why Scarlett who has only scored against children isn't worth pissing pants over, yet Rak-Sakyi with good stats against children and not men should have me getting through the cleenex 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just love to deep dive into the CL logic.
    One would be leading the line as the main goal threat, the other is a winger/wide forward who has a full back to help