Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Can't wait in all day.

Isn't that Palace lad back from Australia yet?

• How many professional appearances, goals and assists has Jesurun Rak-Sakyi got?

Will he be playing up front on his own?

Will Dane Scarlett be every week then ?

Will Leaburn who a fair few people want to see playing?

Did Gallagher have amazing professional stats before his loan to us?

Why's Scarlett's complete lack of "professional" stats make him a laughable signing yet Rak-Sakyi's not? 

Etc etc etc

Literally nobody come close to suggesting it was laughable. Nor their tone.

Comments were made in relation to one poster saying he's a 'game changer', when he's yet to play a handful of senior games at men's football. Same applies to the Palace kid.
  • edited July 2022
    Dane Scarlett is going to be the youngest Captain in League 1 at Pompey.

Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC outed  Engadget

Looks like he is coming to us:  Here he is in our new kit.
  • Loathe to raise the Dobson scenario but would he be modelling the new 3rd kit if he was on his way out of the door?
  • Oggy Red said:
    Can't wait in all day.

Isn't that Palace lad back from Australia yet?

Not if he flew back into Manchester he isn't...
  • Addick_8 said:
    New player to reveal the third kit at 11 am
    Not ITK but if the above turns out correct I’ll be at the big boys table from now on
    How did you get on?
  • Do U21s signed on loan count towards the salary cap? I know they don't count in terms of the squad limit cap.
    There is no salary cap anymore. There is a cap on "expenditure" relating to annual turnover. The age thingy is to do with squad numbers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addick_8 said:
    Not ITK but if the above turns out correct I’ll be at the big boys table from now on
    How did you get on?
    TBC
  • Addick_8 said:
    How did you get on?
    Addick_8 is currently at the kids table as far away from the adults as the venue allows...
  • Loathe to raise the Dobson scenario but would he be modelling the new 3rd kit if he was on his way out of the door?
    A good point. It would be daft even by our recent standards.
  • Dane Scarlett is going to be the youngest Captain in League 1 at Pompey.

Ben Garner still deciding between Morgan and Kirk.
    I hear that is movements are a bit wooden.
  • This palace lad, Riki Niki what’s his face, not signed yet?
    I’m nearly pissing my - ooh too late.
    The suspense doing my prostate no favours.
    Come on Charlton get it done - please!
  • edited July 2022
    If Millwall, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Norwich, Preston, Rotherham or Sunderland don't get Rak-Sakyi we are favourites.
  • edited July 2022
    Addick_8 said:
    Addick_8 said:
    How did you get on?
    TBC
    = "The Big Climbdown".. does it!!.. B)
  • BREAKING: Cardiff City goalkeeper Dillon Phillips joins KV Oostende on loan 

I'm surprised Cardiff have ferried Dillon to Ostend.
    He’ll be stuck at Dover for a few days

I claim the assist for your LoL's and thanks for being there for me as there's nothing worse than putting quality crosses in and no one is there.

Cheers Thai.
    It's the way you tell 'em
  • Sponsored links:

Just because x and y might not start at Accrington doesn't mean they are on the way out.  Including MacGillivray.

Are we so used to having only 14-15 useful players that we think 16-20 are frozen out or being jogged on?

As always if the club receive an offer for anyone, including those that do start the season, that meets the valuation of the player, and the player is happy to move, they will move.  If not they won't.
  • Striker, left back, winger, with the winger being Rak-Sakyi and one of the many central midfielders leaving to make room
    The photoshoots were done a few weeks ago, hence the lack of new signings modelling them
    Would he also be given the number 4 shirt?

• Thought that last summer....
  • Dane Scarlett is going to be the youngest Captain in League 1 at Pompey.

Highly strung too.

• ross1 said:
    Loathe to raise the Dobson scenario but would he be modelling the new 3rd kit if he was on his way out of the door?
    Would he also be given the number 4 shirt?

Could have been given the No4, if they wanted to keep it open for a replacement, easy to give, even easier to take away!!...not that i think he is going anywhere myself, just saying... B)
  • Danthered said:
    Hoping for.. before the window closed, is slightly less encouraging to here, hopefully it’s just dampening expectations.
  • Oggy Red said:
    Dane Scarlett is going to be the youngest Captain in League 1 at Pompey.

Highly strung too.

Not injury prone though 

People say he's indestructible