Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Oggy Red said:
    It's getting grim on this thread ..... not only is there no rumours but no one has posted any other bollox for nearly an hour. :astonished:

I think our transfer business has been concluded Oggy so nothing to see, Those on here still expecting 3 or 4 more to come through the door will be disappointed and now ML has signed a pro contract and scored on his debut our search for another striker is over.

As always I hope I am wrong as we still look depleted in certain areas on the pitch but my gut is telling me otherwise.
  • RedRobin said:
    According to Nixon the hold up is Palace are negotiating a new contract with JRS. Won’t move until it’s done, makes sense. 
    know nothing trash peddler
  • Billy_Mix said:
    RedRobin said:
    According to Nixon the hold up is Palace are negotiating a new contract with JRS. Won’t move until it’s done, makes sense. 
    know nothing trash peddler
    Bit harsh on RedRobin he's only passing on information. 
    🤣🤣
  • Diallang Jaiyesimi will be a leading contender for POTY this season.

You heard it here first.

Oxo Tower was probably my least favourite Charlton player of all time 

Anyway, back to the prolific transfer rumours. 

Jaiyrsimi really won't be.
    You're right. ♥️Albie♥️
  • Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:
    It's getting grim on this thread ..... not only is there no rumours but no one has posted any other bollox for nearly an hour. :astonished:

Isn’t this “Conor” in fact our very own Ronnie Moore aka Colin?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jac_52 said:
    paulfox said:
    If Kirk is off it should be quick.  They can beam him up to Blackpool or wherever!
    That would be Enterprising!
    I hope we can Klingon to him personally.
    If we did, not sure he’s captain material.😬
  • RedRobin said:
    Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:

Never been denied 
  • Didnt Blackpool have a deal where they had an option on Kirk as part of the loan? They clearly didn't take that up!
  • edited August 2022
    Didnt Blackpool have a deal where they had an option on Kirk as part of the loan? They clearly didn't take that up!
    They didn’t take it up but they have a different manager now, and are possibly losing their best player Josh Bowler who is a winger and has had interest from Nottingham Forest. I would guess they will only bid for Kirk if he leaves 
  • Didnt Blackpool have a deal where they had an option on Kirk as part of the loan? They clearly didn't take that up!
    I believe they wanted to keep him but at a lower price than had been agreed. 
  • Well that is that then.
  • It’ll be two or three last-day-of-the-window loans. 
    That’ll be our lot. 
    :-(
  • JamesSeed said:
    It’ll be two or three last-day-of-the-window loans. 
    That’ll be our lot. 
    Similar to last season if it pans out that way.  Regardless of how well you think the new additions will be, if we end up going down that route, I don’t see how you could argue any differently in terms of a changed/revised transfer strategy.  Of course, let’s see who those loans are, but for me it would say we haven’t really evolved 
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:
    JamesSeed said:
    That’ll be our lot. 
    Similar to last season if it pans out that way.  Regardless of how well you think the new additions will be, if we end up going down that route, I don’t see how you could argue any differently in terms of a changed/revised transfer strategy.  Of course, let’s see who those loans are, but for me it would say we haven’t really evolved 
    But the squad was a lot further along this season and just needed a few added quality players unlike last season where our bench was full with kids, this season JFC, Aneke & Egbo ( injuries I know ) didn’t make the bench and it was very strong without bringing in another 2/3 which I’m sure we will.
  • Yann897 said:
    cabbles said:
    JamesSeed said:
    That’ll be our lot. 
    But the squad was a lot further along this season and just needed a few added quality players unlike last season where our bench was full with kids, this season JFC, Aneke & Egbo ( injuries I know ) didn’t make the bench and it was very strong without bringing in another 2/3 which I’m sure we will.
    Possibly.  You have to take into account that those who were left this summer were part of a squad that finished miles off the play offs last season.  I would argue that to make that ground up and progress we need more, a lot more than what we’ve got so far, plus 2 or 3 last day of the window loans 
  • shirty5 said:
    RedRobin said:
    Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:

Never been denied 
    It’s not me … don’t use Twitter anymore 
  • Rest of window / season will go like this…

1. Kirk sold
    2. JFC/Gilbey sold
    3. JRS in on loan
    4. McKirdy in (perm)
    5. Simpson in (perm)
    6. Defender in (loan)
    7. 85 pts
    8. Wembley promotion
    9. Open top bus celebration
    10. Statue of Garner built outside Museum
    The only one I can see happening is number 10.