Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Matthew Bondswell, left back from Newcastle should be one we are looking at. Has played in a few pre-seasons games and linked to FGR.
    Bit of a concern that he didn’t get a game at Shrewsbury last season. Not sure he even got on the pitch did he? He was their Nile John. 
  • If McCormick is coming in, and we're already stacked in midfield, I'd expect 2 to leave from there (JFC and Gilbey) Rak-Sakyi to also join, and then we need a left back and a centre back (ideally 1 player that covers both) and a striker to fill the gap left by Davison 
  • Good player, but not a position where we need extra bodies
  • edited August 2022
    Scoham said:
    Saw this on Facebook, taken from McKirdy’s instagram.

Also added this to his story:

Maybe I'm about to be whooshed here, but surprised more hasn't been made of these 2 pictures on this thread.  I'd say it's very likely Mckirdy is on his way.  Am I missing something??
  • Scoham said:
    Saw this on Facebook, taken from McKirdy’s instagram.

Also added this to his story:

Maybe I'm about to be whooshed here, but surprised more hasn't been made of these 2 pictures on this thread.  I'd say it's very likely Mckirdy is on his way.  Am I missing something??
    I think they are just showing each others away kit.
  • Payne is making a C and Mckirdy is making an A. 
  • I think the A is for Assist and he was congratulating Payne for his assist vs Accrington.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see Jack Payne doing a C, and McKirdy doing an A in response 🤷‍♂️
  • ACcrington Stanley
    Curbs???
  • To be honest, I didn't even spot the 'C' & 'A' signals.  I just spotted that Mckirdy was wearing Swindon's away shirt (which is very similar to ours) with the badge covered over & then he liked a comment saying Charlton Athletic.

I've obviously read too much into it!!
  • As we're clutching at straws...

Does that mean Tom Cannon is more likely to come to us now, as rumoured recently? If we're even in for him, that is.
  • edited August 2022
    McKirdy is doing the A signal that a small group of premier league footballers do.

There’s a group of them that do it that are all in the same Whatsapp group. Grealish and Maddison are in it along with others, McKirdy was also in the same youth team group as Grealish at Villa.
  • Sponsored links:

Does that mean Tom Cannon is more likely to come to us now, as rumoured recently? If we're even in for him, that is.
    Dobbin is a bit of a donkey.

Can play across the front 3. I wonder if he was on our radar

Dobbin is a bit of a donkey.
    Guess we’ll find out who’s got the donkeys on Saturday!😉
  • Is it worth getting Mulder and Scully involved?
  • Is it worth getting Mulder and Scully involved?
    Depends what position they play?