Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• redbuttle said:
     Marquis in Conor out I've heard. Clueless Muppets running this club if true.
    Well you got one put of two right. Let's see what happens with the other prediction. 
    Could argue he has the clueless muppets part true to be fair. 
  • If stockley goes i want stockton!
  • edited May 2022
    Panutche Camara 21/22

Doesn’t look dissimilar to Gilbey’s 21/22 heat map so would be competing with him directly you’d think.

40 appearances, 4 goals, 6 assists

• edited May 2022
    Do players ever sign for managerless clubs?

If as was said by TS the hiring process may take some time are we risking missing key targets and replenishing a pretty threadbare squad?

• Do players ever sign for managerless clubs?

Ask Ryan Inniss and JFC
  • Where has the rumour for Stockley apparently leaving come from?
  • I would be very surprised if the new manager isnt already done and is involved in decisions.
    People cant have it all ways when moaning.
    One minute players contracts wasnt been extended incase the new manager doesnt rate them.
    The next we are releasing players and extending contracts whilst not having a manager.

Both of the above theories cannot be true 😂
  • Leuth said:
    Do players ever sign for managerless clubs?

Ask Ryan Inniss and JFC
    It was a genuine question. Innis probably took what was offered and his lack of appearances explain why.  Fair point re JFC if that's what he did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    You joke, but that was Ryan Inniss' exact heat map for Wimbledon away
    Lol, yes just one example from the season.
  • AndyG said:
    I would be very surprised if the new manager isnt already done and is involved in decisions.
    One minute players contracts wasnt been extended incase the new manager doesnt rate them.
    The next we are releasing players and extending contracts whilst not having a manager.

So re you new manager theory what happened at the end of the 2015/2016 season when Riga was sacked. Players were let go then or was Russell Slade already aware of this before he signed as a manager, early June that year
  • AndyG said:
    I would be very surprised if the new manager isnt already done and is involved in decisions.

The first point was confirmed was it not in the SLP? Also TS said that the recruitment of new manager could last until end of pre season I thought I read which may have been genuine if there isn't someone waiting in the wings.
  • Leuth said:
    The analogy gets even better when you think of his mad voyage to destruction as the most sublime expression of pure unbridled masculine energy Charlton has seen
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    The analogy gets even better when you think of his mad voyage to destruction as the most sublime expression of pure unbridled masculine energy Charlton has seen
    Mate that is a brilliant description of the moment. How many thousand people were watching that and could see about 10 metres out what the end result was about to happen. It was like a slow motion train crash moment 😂😂😂
  • Dont see us having a chance surely he will have championship interest
  • Sponsored links:

• Let’s see how it develops. We’re still in the dark (room) at the moment
  • He'll give us good Depth on the Field
  • Need to keep him focused 
  • RedJohn said:
    one saying that its true is BexleyBoy/Ronnie Moore, so there is hope that its bullshit.
    In correct I said IF it’s true … but given the Twitter account it looks rubbish 
  • Richard J said:
    I know from the late Dr Kish that Marquis was a target when we went up but Roland wouldn't stump up the dosh and he went to Pompey.

I know this is an unpopular view but personally I think he is a reasonable striker at this level to rotate with Stockley. I would like to see Aneke as a number 10 option which I believe is his natural position.

Has Davison been triggered to ensure we get a fee or because we want him? 

Sad about Matthews and Washington. We need someone to replace Connor. 
    Agree horses for courses … he will score goals at this level to get us promoted but he not a signing fir the championship 
  • jams said:
    Sorry if I've missed it but what's the basis for stockley to Wigan ?
    Stockley not going .. not sure where them stories have come from