Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    no need for no need for the ‘muppets’ Douchy. 
    lets settle on clueless then 
    Point to me posts where more than one person has said they're happy with the Strikers we have available? - Seems the voices in your head are telling you something that isnt true
    can't be bothered - there are some though, trust me - in fact, you can have a look yourself 
    Haha of course not... I'm not the one who needs to backup calling people names
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Point to me posts where more than one person has said they're happy with the Strikers we have available? - Seems the voices in your head are telling you something that isnt true
    can't be bothered - there are some though, trust me - in fact, you can have a look yourself 
    if there aren't any, i haven't upset anybody have i? not sure why you're getting so touchy?
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    if there aren't any, i haven't upset anybody have i? not sure why you're getting so touchy?
    Hahah “Muppets!  Clueless!  You’re the touchy one” 
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    nope - i'm just stating a fact - why comment on it if you aren't touchy about it ? 
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    nope - i'm just stating a fact - why comment on it if you aren't touchy about it ? 
    Cos you’re talking to me, I think we need a centre half as a priority, don’t get childish if you don’t like people replying.  

Why not just say “I disagree mate” again, you’re just coming off angry.
  • tell you what, if i cvan be arsed later today i will compile a register and they will forever be known as being on the 'don't see a need for another striker' register or the 'rest of the team need to chip in with goals' register - if that will make you happy? 
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I'm not touchy about it... I just think its pretty pathetic

I mean what are you... Someone in their 40s / 50s, perhaps have kids of your own, and your acting like an absolute idiot running around calling people names like your on the school playground - When you then get challenged to find proof into what your accusing you suddenly cant be bothered.

All because you cant agree with a differing opinion either
    think what you like, touchy 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Didn't you know Kermit and Gonzo were Lifers?  Both are seriously concerned we are too porous at the back still
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Calling people muppets and/ or clueless because they think we might need a CB more than a striker isn’t helping the debate, it’s just being unnecessarily rude. You might be right that we need a striker more, and it’s probably what the majority think, but there’s no need for vitriol. 
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:

I mean what are you... Someone in their 40s / 50s, perhaps have kids of your own, and your acting like an absolute idiot running around calling people names like your on the school playground - When you then get challenged to find proof into what your accusing you suddenly cant be bothered.

Isn’t that entire reason for you moaning?  People thinking what they like. 
  • cfgs said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Didn't you know Kermit and Gonzo were Lifers?  Both are seriously concerned we are too porous at the back still
    right, your going on the register with FA for starters - along with kermit and miss piggy  
  • DOUCHER said:
    cfgs said:
    JamesSeed said:
    right, your going on the register with FA for starters - along with kermit and miss piggy  
    Ooo I've always wanted to be on a register - wait that doesnt sound good
  • JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Calling people muppets and/ or clueless because they think we might need a CB more than a striker isn’t helping the debate, it’s just being unnecessarily rude. You might be right that we need a striker more, and it’s probably what the majority think, but there’s no need for vitriol. 
    you're going on the register as well then - these people need to be exposed - doing nothing about such blatant foolishness is what could see us with a blunt attack for the season - i'm going to try and get some support from the news shopper and local radio perhaps to help the cause 
  • Valley11 said:
    115 new posts. There’s bound to be a juicy rumour in there. Nope. 
    What were you expecting? How many of our signings were actually leaked before they happened? Apart from Rak-Sakyi pretty much everyone who came in was a surprise
  • Frazier Campbell is available...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2022
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    you're going on the register as well then - these people need to be exposed - doing nothing about such blatant foolishness is what could see us with a blunt attack for the season - i'm going to try and get some support from the news shopper and local radio perhaps to help the cause 
    Someone is getting a bit touchy it seems - Nurse we've another one who hasnt had his meds this morning
  • DOUCHER said:
    cfgs said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Ooo I've always wanted to be on a register - wait that doesnt sound good
    tbf i will need to see what your views are on the 'hot topic' but i'm guessing you will probably be on it  
  • Macronate said:
    These are cracking rumours for a BH Monday.
    Always kicks off on here on an August Bank Holiday. 
    Christ, thought he'd retired a long time ago... Couldnt Huddersfield keep him, and let us have Simpson
  • DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:

Isn’t that entire reason for you moaning?  People thinking what they like. 
    possibly - people that are clueless about football shouldn't really be allowed to think and post what they like, which is why the register will be useful
    You’ve now fully wet the bed, I’ve seen some meltdowns over silly things on here but this is up there.

Also, didn’t Garner state that we’re after a centre back, I guess he agrees with us clueless mob…
    if we don't sign a striker, garner will be going on it don't you worry 
    Can he play centre half??
  • This thread needs some puns, that always makes things better, and in honour of Douchers insult of choice I'm going to kick us off with Yann Kermitgant as our soon to be announced striker...

Over to you guys.
  • Valley11 said:
    115 new posts. There’s bound to be a juicy rumour in there. Nope. 
    What were you expecting? How many of our signings were actually leaked before they happened? Apart from Rak-Sakyi pretty much everyone who came in was a surprise
    Mainly expecting rumours. Not grown men bickering or in depth discussions about how good/bad Stockley is. 
  • edited August 2022
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Ah, humour. Good. I think?