Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Valley11 said:
    Have a feeling Clare might be sold. Zero itk information. Hope not. 
    I can’t see Clare going myself. While we know JFC and Gilbey are on their way subject to teams wanting them, the only other I could envisage a move away is DJ, as JR-S will definitely be starting league games ahead of him.
  • Valley11 said:
    I can’t see Clare going myself. While we know JFC and Gilbey are on their way subject to teams wanting them, the only other I could envisage a move away is DJ, as JR-S will definitely be starting league games ahead of him.
    If anyone other than Gilbey or JFC go we will surely have to look at direct replacements as well as the positions we are currently short in.
  • I dreamt overnight that DJ signed for Millwall if that means anything.
  • 11pm Thursday can't come soon enough!

Probably not a good idea to eat cheese and pickled onions just before bedtime... ;)
  • Interesting few days incoming :)
    Are you @marksprin in disguise, are you @marksprin in disguise ;)
  • Sponsored links:

Hi cats, meet the pigeons 
    It probably means you've had a wet dream 😉
    Why’s this got so many likes is CEL the ITK these days, I’m very aroused.  
  • edited August 2022
    Interesting few days incoming :)
    The amount of activity we’ll have it’ll probably be ‘interesting’ in the same way some people find studying train timetables interesting.
    So you’re saying very, very, very interesting then  🚂 😉

• We are way ahead in XG from open play, so just need the finishing touches as so many have been saying. Get that and we will be right up there. Latest stats included btw my lad reckons..
    We may be ahead on XG but not in actual goals scored.......which is the only stat that actually matters. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Valley11 said:
    If anyone other than Gilbey or JFC go we will surely have to look at direct replacements as well as the positions we are currently short in.
    Could probably get by without a 4th choice winger such as DJ. Particularly if a new striker could also play out wide 
  • Sponsored links:

• We are way ahead in XG from open play, so just need the finishing touches as so many have been saying. Get that and we will be right up there. Latest stats included btw my lad reckons..
    We may be ahead on XG but not in actual goals scored.......which is the only stat that actually matters. 
    No it’s not, points is the only thing that matters. 
    Well of course, but XG is all about goals. If we were taking about XP then I would agree.
  • I'm contemplating putting the champagne on ice for when we sign a rip roaring goal scoring striker this week.
    Alternatively, should it be a modified chastity belt type contraption to protect me from the more likely kick in the balls?
    Dobson to Millwall, Morgan to Portsmouth, Kirk to Ipswich, Clare to Reading, Leaburn to Bournemouth.

Steve Gallen to leave, and be replaced by Martin Sandgaard. Raelynn to replace Scott Minto as Charlton TV presenter, with Shay Given and Alan Pardew replacing Curbs and Brownie.

As interesting as that?  ;)
    Don't joke about it. This from her LinkedIn CV: Broadcast experiences including radio (i.e., spots, promotions, PSAs, testimonials, talk radio host) and television (i.e., interviewing, camera operations, video and sound editing).
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Valley11 said:
    Could probably get by without a 4th choice winger such as DJ. Particularly if a new striker could also play out wide 
    That DJ didn't come on, on Saturday suggested that Garner sees him as dispensable
  • Ben18 said:

Chuks A&Eke

With Chuks Aneke luck he will get exterminated by the Dalek next to him !
  • I'm contemplating putting the champagne on ice for when we sign a rip roaring goal scoring striker this week.
    Alternatively, should it be a modified chastity belt type contraption to protect me from the more likely kick in the balls?
    You have brought back memories of two non league players who went on to play for us.
    Barry Endean type or Derek Hales type.

something will occur hopefully it’s that goal machine forward we have been calling for.
    Personally I would be happy with a Paul Williams type player. Woodford Town ,Dartford etc .
    Why’s this got so many likes is CEL the ITK these days, I’m very aroused.  
    Pitiful desperation  ;)