Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• 25 years old. Joined Rochdale in January from Woking.

First half of the 21-22 season he had 13 goals in 21 games at National League level. 2 goals from 13 appearances in League Two since.
  • edited June 2022
    Sandgaard said Steve Gallen is the best negotiator he’s ever come across, so why is the son getting involved when he’s just the analyst? 
  • shirty5 said:
    Sandgaard said Steve Gallen is the best negotiator he’s ever come across, so why is the son getting involved when he’s just the analyst? 
    Assuming that this one random Twitter user is correct of course, which seems rather dubious. I'm as sceptical as anyone about Junior's credibility in the role but let's not believe anything just because it's a potential stick to beat him with.
  • thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    Assuming that this one random Twitter user is correct of course, which seems rather dubious. I'm as sceptical as anyone about Junior's credibility in the role but let's not believe anything just because it's a potential stick to beat him with.
    I know the fella that sent out that tweet, so I stick by what I said. 
  • He could be a good signing, young hungry, point to prove. I believe he was highly rated at WBA.. 
  • One Tahvon in Rochdale.
    There's only one Tahvon in Rochdale.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    He could be a good signing, young hungry, point to prove. I believe he was highly rated at WBA.. 

• Sponsored links:

• Especially when they said they’re looking to bring in around 6 quality permanent signings of the same quality that Fraser came with. None of these are at that standard.

Whilst others in the league are signing players who have been promoted at least once in recent years from this division or played at a higher level Ladapo, Ball, Shipley, Wilks etc) we are apparently looking at/signing players who have been relegated from it or never played at this level…

• cabbles said:
    So far I’ve seen Marquis, Bostock, Elliott Lee and now some winger at Rochdale who’s had 9 clubs by the age of 25 as rumours.  

I think I’m still in a very grumpy mood off the back of the last few years, but none of these are good enough
    None of them have actually been signed yet either. If this actually does end up the calibre of signing I will be as grumpy as the next man but I'm waiting on confirmation first.
  • Sage said:
    Especially when they said they’re looking to bring in around 6 quality permanent signings of the same quality that Fraser came with. None of these are at that standard.

Whilst others in the league are signing players who have been promoted at least once in recent years from this division or played at a higher level Ladapo, Ball, Shipley, Wilks etc) we are apparently looking at/signing players who have been relegated from it or never played at this level…
    Martins black box has been hacked !
  • NabySarr said:
    A player we should be going for if we are serious about top 2. Will probably end up with Grant McCann again at Peterborough unfortunately 
    Born in Leeds, came through their youth system then moved to Barnsley and Hull.

I'd be very surprised if he moves south. Probably go to Wednesday (as the article says) or Rotherham.
  • thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    He’s a pretty active Charlton fan on there and doesn’t usually post rumours etc so assume he’s confident in what he’s been told.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    He could be a good signing, young hungry, point to prove. I believe he was highly rated at WBA.. 

Is he a clone of Jonathan Leko?

• thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    He’s a pretty active Charlton fan on there and doesn’t usually post rumours etc so assume he’s confident in what he’s been told.
    Although 10 mins ago he admitted making it up 
    Bizarre
  • thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:

• Sponsored links:

• thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    Bizarre
    Proper weird
  • supaclive said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    That highly rated he went to Woking and Rochdale and is now 25??.....
    Pretty sure most were saying the same about CBT..

Might surprise a few people.. But he certainly isn't a signing of intent that we are looking for.
  • thenewbie said:
    shirty5 said:
    What a loser.
  • This is not my opinion and runs counter to the evidence of when he has played against us but...

...my Hull City supporting mate thinks Malik Wilks is rubbish and has no idea how to play football (but admits that he has pace and strength).
    He is adamant!

Please Thomas Sandgaard, can you stand and deliver with Money to improve our Charlton Life.

• What a coincidence that there is a player called Tahvon Campbell Martin Sandgaard.
  • edited June 2022
    Tahvon Campbell was made up by that Mike Tyson fella, happy days.
  • supaclive said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    How old was vardy when he joined Leicester?
  • supaclive said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    How old was vardy when he joined Leicester?
    How many have made the same jump and a big impact since then?