Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POST-MATCH THREAD: Ipswich Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 30th April 2022 - 12:30 KO

So… I’ve no write up because I missed it. Wasn’t paying attention to the early kick off. 

But, nonetheless, this brings a close to this most disappointing of seasons.

Over to you.

Ipswich 4 Charlton 0

Comments

• Wow... I've never known a Match Thread to be closed so quickly after FT

But congrats lads... We've made it... We've made it to the end of the season without stabbing ourselves with blunt cutlery from McDonalds - To be fair that second half made it challenging
  • LoOkOuT said:
    So… I’ve no write up because I missed it. Wasn’t paying attention to the early kick off. 

But, nonetheless, this brings a close to this most disappointing of seasons.

Over to you.

Ipswich 4 Charlton 0
    Lucky you  :)
  • redbuttle said:
    Total shit. No excuse...
    I quite agree... No way should a mod be allowed to miss that game, need a CharltonLife enquiry!!!
  • May be this performance was a letter from the players to Sandagaard to let him know that he should sack Jackson. I believe they are good at such messaging.
  • Can’t wait for the new season to start. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy holidays!
  • Can’t wait for the new season to start. 
    especially after we build the team around Gilbey
    And even better it starts a week earlier. 
  • Is it too soon to be talking about the 2023 playoffs?
  • Desperate for this season to be over, pining for that brief 4 week window where I have blind optimism and think we might actually have a go. 
  • Didnt hear the first half due to the technical issues, listened to 2nd.......shit sums it up. JJ's post match interview will be interesting to hear......I doubt he can find any positives from a performance like that.
    Final words from me summing up this season....UTTER GARBAGE.....as for the transfer window.....at least 6 new players please and build around Fraser and JFC. Have a great summer all....see you in 3 months time....over and out!!
  • Sponsored links:

• A dog shit end to a dog shit season.
  • With their point blank misses today, Stockley and Washington have added their names to the list of players I don't care if we get rid of in the summer. Only Dobson, CBT, Chuks and JFC left... 
    As for Famewo... I called that he's the only loanee I'd even consider having, and then only on a free. Well, thanks for making it so much easier... bye bye. 
  • Smashed out of sight by a fellow mid table third tier team. Disgraceful stuff. I’m sick of hearing how Jackson hasn’t got the players to do any better. Agree a lot of them are bloody awful but so has Jackson’s lack of ability to even instill some fight and spirit. The minimum requirement. Thank the lord this season is over. I have no confidence next will be in the slightest any better. 
  • shine166 said:
    Desperate for this season to be over, pining for that brief 4 week window where I have blind optimism and think we might actually have a go. 
    I've good news for you. The season is over now. 
  • A statement needs to be made with a number of signings on the 10th June. 

Another summer of waiting around for 'good deals' and we'll end up with the same lot we had this season.