Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Ipswich Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 30th April 2022 - 12:30 KO

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    How did the keeper do?
    They only had four shots on target, and they all went in. Apart from that he was fine.
    Should he have saved them?
  • Options
    I have been going since 1967.
    This is the worst team I can remember.

The team and the set up is rotten. No skill, no pride, no passion.

The entire management and coaching teams should all be sacked immediately.
    Enough is enough.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Well that’s our 13th place finish for the latest League One stint sealed. Mirrors 10/11 and 16/17.

Time to move on and get promoted next year.
    I must have missed our promotion of 17/18
    Didn’t mean to imply that - it was wishful thinking rather than expectation. 11/12 was a promotion season, 17/18 was a playoff season with promotion a year later. Goes to show that as bad as this season was, it can turn around very quickly. Think we’d all take top six for next season if it was offered.
  • Options
    Absolute spineless bunch of wankers

(apart from Dobson) 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    How did the keeper do?
    They had four shots on target and scored four goals… his distribution wasn’t any good either.
  • Options
    Half expected these piss artists to win today just to try and make Sandgaard think the squad is salvageable. It’s not, none of it is. 4-0 against Ipswich, a team we almost always nick something off even when we’re bad, is a good summary of where we are. Burn it all. Keep the people who work in the ticket office and the groundsmen and sack off the rest. No mercy. I’d love a refreshed squad under Jackson to storm the league next season but it’s more likely we’ll just see the same again. What a life 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IF JJ stays then, yes TS  IS an eccentric fruit loop! 
  • Options
    JJ looking down. Could he be on his way out?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    How did the keeper do?
    They only had four shots on target, and they all went in. Apart from that he was fine.
    To be honest, he almost blocked a couple of them. But he wasn't the problem today.
    Did he show enough to be first choice next year?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    How did the keeper do?
    Could've been better placed for 4th. No chance for first two.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    How did the keeper do?
    To be honest, he almost blocked a couple of them. But he wasn't the problem today.
    Probably not. He doesn't yet have the physical presence that you'd want.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Well that’s our 13th place finish for the latest League One stint sealed. Mirrors 10/11 and 16/17.

Time to move on and get promoted next year.
    I must have missed our promotion of 17/18
    Didn’t mean to imply that - it was wishful thinking rather than expectation. 11/12 was a promotion season, 17/18 was a playoff season with promotion a year later. Goes to show that as bad as this season was, it can turn around very quickly. Think we’d all take top six for next season if it was offered.
    Tbh I would take like looking like a top six side, like Oxford and Plymouth, now if it was offered. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    How did the keeper do?
    Looked like a kid in an adult game. Did he save a shot? 
  • Options
    That could have been 8 as well, Ipswich missed some sitters
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, no local derby next season ... or even close.
  • Options
    Fitting end to the season. Genuinely don't care if any of them stay for next season. Enjoy the break everyone hopefully next season is better 
  • Options
    Half expected these piss artists to win today just to try and make Sandgaard think the squad is salvageable. It’s not, none of it is. 4-0 against Ipswich, a team we almost always nick something off even when we’re bad, is a good summary of where we are. Burn it all. Keep the people who work in the ticket office and the groundsmen and sack off the rest. No mercy. I’d love a refreshed squad under Jackson to storm the league next season but it’s more likely we’ll just see the same again. What a life 
    Bloody hell.  You’re usually one of the more measured ones mate 
  • Options
    Really poor finish to the season. The difference in the pressing of the 2 teams was massive. We had no time on the ball whilst they had time to spare. Trouble is, this has been the same for most games this season. 
  • Options
    Feel for JJ....most of this team are spineless.....Kevin Lisbie said it we need 'characters and winners' in this team....saying that JJ hasn't helped himself with this formation
  • Options
    Utterly dreadful - I left with 15 mins left - at least the pub pre match was a laugh - got to be in the top 3 worst performances this season - they might as well have brought their sun loungers out and lay there on the pitch, ready for their holidays 

Support today was superb - badly let down by the team 
  • Options
    A fitting end to an atrocious season. Nothing positive to be taken from that performance.