Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match day ticket prices for 2022/2023

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    That must be one of the lowest (actual) attendances for a home league match for a long time? 
    Maybe 7,000?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    That must be one of the lowest (actual) attendances for a home league match for a long time? 
    Maybe 7,000?
    And that's in September. What's it going to be like in the depths of winter?
  • Options
    I've not paid much attention to matchday prices as I've generally always had a season ticket, but didn't we used to have price bands for games, gold, silver bronze type classifications depending on the attractiveness of the fixture?

Thus a Saturday game versus Ipswich or Sheffield Wednesday would be gold whereas FGR on a Tuesday would be plastic bronze
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Maybe 7,000?
    I said to my friend next to me, that I thought about 6000 in the ground.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Maybe 7,000?
    And that's in September. What's it going to be like in the depths of winter?
    My guesstimate was 6,500, Dads was 7,000. 

I was unusually early (I normally time my entrance to coincide with the referees whistle, for maximum efficiency) and assumed that the ground would fill up a bit more by the time we got to kick off, it didn’t.
  • Options
    Not sure whether the above is a joke or not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The club director has now deleted the tweets!
  • Options
    Not sure whether the above is a joke or not
    Make it a £1 a position and they might be onto something.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Is that fake, as not on his account just a few mins after it’s meant to be posted?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Is that fake, as not on his account just a few mins after it’s meant to be posted 
    Deleted. It was real.
  • Options
    bloody hell
  • Options
    My main worry about Leo's plan is what happens to the multiplier when we get promoted, when we are a mid table Premier League side are we going to be paying £80 for a ticket?

I mean in all seriousness WTAF
  • Options
    My main worry about Leo's plan is what happens to the multiplier when we get promoted, when we are a mid table Premier League side are we going to be paying £80 for a ticket?

when we get promoted, when we are a mid table Premier League side

We just drew with Forest Green Rovers, at home, in a league match. The phrase “cross that bridge” comes to mind! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

when we get promoted, when we are a mid table Premier League side

We just drew with Forest Green Rovers, at home, in a league match. The phrase “cross that bridge” comes to mind! 
    Sorry - I can't be serious about anything to do with Charlton at the moment... it's far too grim!
  • Options

Thick as pigshit this lot 
  • Options
    If it was £1 per place it might actually work!!

Isn't he a club director??? Tells you all you need to know.  Clueless 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Oh fuck. It's worse than I thought. Looking to run the club via Twitter polls now. And the fact they would even consider charging £48 for League One football absolutely beggars belief.
    But but but only if we were top of the league...

We are embracing and revelling in mediocrity on and off the pitch
  • Options
    just sensible pricing Leo, its not rocket science. No wonder we are treading water in the 3rd tier if this is the hairbrained nonsense they are coming up with.

• Options
    'twenty's plenty' Leo for crap L1 football
  • Options
    that tweet has cheered me up
  • Options
    I will give Mr Rifkind a better idea, what about £24 for being first and -£24 for being 24th.
  • Options
    I've mentioned this some weeks ago but there is still no word on memberships for this season. When you click on memberships on the site it takes you to the 3 pack offer. I had a membership last year and got 2 quid off per ticket. Was happy enough with that and it gave the club guaranteed money. Same with my daughter. Bot sure I've seen any Junior Reds info either.